MOHAMMAD ABDUL RAZAQ HABOUB
Contact: +971-**-***-**** E-Mail: email@example.com Location: Dubai, UAE Accounting Manager: Senior Accountant, Management Accountant Seasoned Professional with 8+ years of experience in accounting administration, process optimisation, budgeting, and variance analysis. Agility to analyse financial statements and determine financial position of the business. PROFILE SUMMARY
• An Accounting Professional with over 8 years of experience in accounting information assessment, purchase requisitions acquirement, and internal audit.
• Proficient in maintaining the integrity of accounting methods, payroll process, financial systems, cash flow, bank reconciliation and reporting structure.
• Expertise in managing payrolls, strategizing and planning budgets, preparing tax returns, and processing invoices.
• Skilful in administering cost & revenue report, cash position report, income statement and salary transfer from WPS.
• Capable to monitor vendor account balances, supplier pending payments, payrolls and cash flow transactions.
• Adept in procuring goods and services along with negotiating price and subsequently processing invoices.
• Skilled at delivering weekly/monthly financial reports, VAT reports, VAT Filing, bank reconciliation, and petty cash reports.
• Capability to perform in a fast paced, high stress financial process environment under minimal supervision.
• Expertise in establishing and sustaining work relations with external partners (suppliers / auditors) and stakeholders.
• Ability to recommend financial actions by analysing accounting option and document financial transactions Professional Enhancement
SAP Business One ■ Tally ERP (Version 9.0) ■ Peach Three (Accounting) ■ Quick Books (Accounting) CORE COMPETENCIES
Financial Reporting Analysis ● Procurement Administration ● Profit and Loss Ownership ● Client & Supplier Engagement ● Budget Planning ● Internal Audit ● Diverse Functional Coordination ● Cost Reduction ● Auditor & Stakeholder Liaison ● Contract Negotiation ● Internal Control Optimisation ● Management Reporting & Documentation
Accounting Manager - Group Company
Investbridge Capital Limited / Gateway Investment Management Service DIFC Limited - DIFC Regulated Entities, Dubai (Feb 2015 - Present)
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports such as balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, cash position, yearly budget and petty cash to review company financial status.
• Ensure completion of all required paperwork and zero violation of legal issues as per accounting guidelines.
• Monitor day-to-day financial transactions to identify areas of improvement and recommend changes to managers.
• Perform costing analysis (process costing, job order costing), statistical analysis and accounting information analysis.
• Process monthly payroll and verify employee’s leaves, absences, advance payments and claims prior to processing.
• Deliver seamless support in payable processing and check cash position prior to processing any payment transaction.
• Supervise vendors and suppliers payments including tax invoice content verification, delivery note (if any), purchase order and internal approval from related department.
• Manage receivables and follow-up with customers and clients to issue the payments in a timely manner.
• Provide clients with documentation such as statement of account and outstanding invoices (if requested).
• Oversee 3 bank accounts with different sub-accounts for AED, USD and Euro and multiple company’s entire accounting activities.
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation for each account, and manage funds transfer whether online or TT.
• Maintain strong relations with banks and negotiate the best possible fixed deposit rates for company investments.
• Liaise with auditors (Deloitte & EY) and assist in delivering required audit reports for annual audit statements. A) Bedrock Prestige Distribution - JLT (Skin Republic Products Distributor), Dubai (Jan 2018 - Present) Accounting Manager - Related Party
• Processed and evaluated accounts receivables on a regular basis to ensure accuracy in agreement with company norms.
• Ensured adherence to policies and procedures complying with federal, state and local financial legal requirements.
• Prepared bank reconciliation statements by gathering and balancing information from the database.
• Managed VAT affairs of the organisation and participated in budget planning meetings with the management. B) Tabari Artspace Limited - DIFC (An Art Gallery), Dubai (Feb 2015 - Present) Accounting Manager - Related Party
• Performed Credit Card reconciliation with original receipts and accordingly settled payments with bank.
• Involved in inventory control management including stock allocation and yearly closing for books.
• Managed artworks transactions such as coordinating with management for payment allocation to the artist as per consignment agreement.
• Prepared yearly budget in collaboration with management and performed amendments as per business objectives.
• Monitored accounts receivables and followed up with various suppliers/vendors in case of pending payments.
• Worked with top auditors (HLB Hamt) and providing them with all information and documents to prepare the audited yearly statements.
• Prepared and filed VAT return and submitted to federal tax authority on quarterly basis with compliance to UAE VAT law and regulations.
C) Mojavi 2 Limited - A Real estate developer, Dubai (Feb 2015 - Dec 2018) Accounting Manager - Related Party
• Functioned accounting related tasks in compliance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
• Coordinated with real estate team for lease agreement expiration and issued invoice for rent renewals to tenants.
• Ensured full payment collection (Online / TT / cheque) from tenants and levied deductions such as Ejari fees and fines (if any).
• Billed tenants for DEWA charges as per meter consumption in accordance to company policies and procedures.
• Prepared and filed VAT return with submission to federal tax authority on quarterly basis with compliance to UAE VAT law and regulations.
• Followed-up with tenants for collection of payments, delayed payments and issued notifications through email.
• Worked closely with top auditors (Deloitte) and provided them with all required information and documents for to prepare audited yearly statements.
D) Franchise Restaurants:
a. Circle Cafe (Mangrove), Abu Dhabi (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) b. Circle Cafe (Sadiyat), Abu Dhabi (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) c. Circle Cafe (Raha Gardens), Abu Dhabi (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) d. Circle Cafe (DWTC), Dubai (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) e. Sushi Counter (NYU), Abu Dhabi (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) f. Sushi Counter ((DWTC), Dubai (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016) g. 1847 & NBAR, Dubai (Feb 2015 - Oct 2016)
h. Tingirie Restaurant, Dubai (Mar 2016 - Nov 2017) i. Bar Salata, Dubai (Mar 2016 - Nov 2017)
Accounting Manager - Related Parties
• Authenticated and rectified balances in account books to resolve discrepancies in day-to-day transactions.
• Negotiated credit terms with suppliers and prepared cash sales report for food and beverages.
• Monitored accounts receivable processing and followed up with various suppliers / vendors.
• Created reports for food and beverage expenses separately through restaurant system.
• Managed a large number of suppliers and processed payments through monthly payment cycle. Accountant
Art Scene Contracting, Dubai (Mar 2011 - Jan 2015) Finance & Accounting Management
• Administered all aspects of accounts receivable, billing and collections of construction draws for multiple projects.
• Managed end-to-end accounts payable from invoice coding till invoice distribution to Project Managers for approval.
• Provided supervision in bank account reconciliations including monthly management reports.
• Assisted accounting team with construction billing and collections process and tracking accounts receivable.
• Maintained integrity of accounting methods, financial systems, cash flow, bank reconciliation and reporting structure. Procurement Operations
• Spearheaded goods and services procurement within restricted budget in adherence to Division of Purchases.
• Performed product purchasing, data management, supplier coordination and monitored funding information.
• Performed contract fees calculation and invoicing to accurately apportion payroll to contract projects.
• Liaised with company supplier for price quotations and accordingly prepare requisitions as per provisions. Team Management & People Coordination
• Coordinated with vendors, project managers, external parties, lenders in terms of draw requests/requirement.
• Collaborated with mangers involved in projects over billing substantiation and collection related concerns.
• Established and developed relationships with external auditors, stakeholders in agreement with company’s regulations. Accountant
Al Ittihad Electromechanical Engineering - Contracting Company, Dubai (Sep 2010 - Feb 2011)
• Monitored projects budget and prepared monthly payment application in coordination with Project Manager.
• Prepared a cost centre for several project and managing profit and loss reporting for each project and share the same with the management.
• Recapped financial status by preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other financial reports.
• Authenticated financial transactions through regular audit of financial documents as per said accounting policies.
• Processed payments and disbursements after thorough authentication of documents as per company policy.
• Maintained financial compliance and established strong professional associations with customers. EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
• Pursuing CPA, completed attendance of Section 1 BES
• B.Sc. Accounting from Preston University, Ajman, UAE, 2012 PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth: 14th Nov, 1990 ● Location Preference: UAE Languages Known: English (fluent; speaking and writing) and Arabic (native) Visa Status: Resident Visa (Transferrable) ● Driving License: Valid UAE Driving License Nationality: Palestinian ● Marital Status: Married