I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking student who is keen to find a research position in a natural and technical Sector where I can work on own initiative or as part of a team and can deal with research duties competently where my creative initiative, ideas and a genuine enthusiasm would allow me to progress. PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Father Name : Muhammad Shoaib
Date of birth : 5th March, 1990
Pass Port : DV3700471
Religion : Islam
Nationality : Pakistani
Domicile : Charsadda, KPK
Marital Status : Unmarried
CNIC : 17101-2694047-1
Permanent Address: Village & P.O, Kuladher, Baz Mian Killi, Tehsil & District Charsadda, Pakistan.
Zip Code : Kuladher, 24421
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Degree Year Marks Board/University
MBA (3.5) Years
2011-15 CGPA 3.00/4.00
The Bacha Khan
B.COM (2) Years
Commerce & Mgt
The University of
The Board of
2007 519/900 BISE Peshawar
• Finance • Financial Management
• Human Resource Management • Financial Accounting
• Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• SPSS, Statistix
• In page Urdu
• Internet surfing
• English (Medium)
• Urdu (Beginner)
• Pashto (Native)
MBA Research Topic
The impact of ownership structure on dividend policy
(Evidence from Pakistan Stock Exchange).
MBA Research T
Submitted Research Papers
• The impact of capital structure on dividend policy (evidence from Pakistan stock exchange) (Business & Economics Review, Institute of management Science Peshawar).
• Corporate Governance, Risk Management and Bank performance, does type of Ownership matter? (Business & Economics Review, Institute of management Science Peshawar).
• The effect of working capital management probability of Pakistan manufacturing Firm. (International Journal of biological & Management Science).
• Impact of macro-Economic variable on foreign direct investment in Pakistan. (International Journal of biological & Management Science). Seminar/Conference attended
(07 Nov 2019) Education Expo in sareena Hotel Islamabad, Organized by Deakin University Australia.
(13 Sep 2018) National Research Conference at University of malakand.
(2016) International conference on innovative computing (IC) 2, University of management & technology C-II Johar Town Lahore.
Four years’ experience in Local Government & Rural Development Department Charsadda, KPK, Pakistan as a Secretary Village Council.
• Monitor the performance of functionaries of all government offices located in the area of the respective village council or neighborhood council, including education, health, public health engineering, agriculture, livestock, police and revenue, and hold them accountable by making inquiries and reports to the tehsil municipal administration, district government or, as the case may be, the Government for consideration and action.
• Provide effective forum for out of court amicable settlement of disputes and, for this purpose, constitute panels of members as conciliators.
• Registration births, deaths marriages & divorce.
• Implement and monitor village level development works.
• Improve water supply sources, maintain water supply distribution system and take measures to prevent contamination of water.
• Maintain village level infrastructure, footpaths, tracks, streets, prevent and abate nuisances and encroachments in public ways, public streets and public places.
• Maintain and improve collective property including playgrounds, graveyards, funeral places, eid-gah, parks, public open spaces and community centers.
• Identify development needs of the area for use by municipal administration and district government in prioritizing development plans.
• Promote plantation of trees, landscaping and beautification of public places.
• Consider and approve annual budget presented by the respective Nazim, village council or neighborhood council.
• Facilitate the formation of co-operatives for improving economic returns and reduction of poverty.
• Elect an Accounts Committee and review its recommendations on the annual statement of accounts and audit reports.
• Dr. MUHAMMAD YASIR
Bacha Khan University Charsadda
• Dr. MUHAMMAD HAMAYUN
Bacha Khan University Charsadda