Los Angeles, CA *****
Well rounded in product operations with 16+ years of order management & production planning experience. Driven individual with a leading-edge approach to identifying innovative ways to provide scheduling, material management and inventory control. Recognized for analyzing and discovering problems, implementing cost efficient and long-term visible solutions. Energetic and strong team player with a clear understanding for production workflow
& Supply Chain.
Beckman Coulter, Brea, CA – Contract Administrator September 2023 – Present
• Responsible for quoting and maintaining records of moderately complex and simple contract sale agreements. Pricing Service Agreements based on listed or custom pricing, and by follow-on requests from Sales.
· Provide contract administration support for contract sales of various contract types, Service, Software, and Time and Material scope of work. i.e. quotation, booking, modifications, and validations.
· Provide contract sales support to the Service and Sales business organizations through quotation and order booking of various types of agreements as required in multiple systems.
· Initiate appropriate actions to ensure PO's and Quotes are processed accurately in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
· Processing validating and confirming contract details and creating quotes.
· Exercise reasonable judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining contracting solutions.
· Systems included are Salesforce, Oracle, Excel, and MS Applications.
· Track the end dates and renewal dates for all client contracts, Initiating renewal / extension steps along with the assigned sales region.
• Support transaction closing activities as needed; month/quarter/year end Education and/or Work Experience Requirements: Life Science Outsourcing, Brea, CA - Senior Project Specialist JUNE 2022 - JANUARY 2023
● Retrieved retail orders and review for contract compliance to include all documents, pricing and configuration. Check for proper signatures, deviations, descriptions, delivery and installation charges.
● Accurately and efficiently processed over 100 Medical device manufacturing equipment orders monthly.
● Guide sales representatives and managers in proper order procedure and in how to correct any errors.
● Worked with the warehouse on packaging, sterilization and delivery to internal and external customers.
● Ensured funding in a timely manner.
• Identify, evaluate, and present to Sales rep the issues related to Expediting particular Orders/projects/routine Manufacturing; work with other Employees at all levels and within All departments to resolve daily problems maintain records and files .
• Facilitate and follow up on production & batch samples for customer approval, when required communicate and manage critical production materials and requirements through all phases of manufacturing.
• Monitor and advise timing of Materials and delivery from Vendors, in order to adhere to new Projects/routine manufacturing. timelines gather information
Tempo Automation, Remote - Project Manager, Business Operations MAY 2021 – MAY 2022
● Manages the design, procurement, budget, schedule and execution of multiple orders for two strategic accounts contributing to over $5M in the company’s annual revenue. Manages on average 10+ orders on a weekly basis.
● Leads the entire order lifecycle of while cross-functionally collaborating with sales, engineering, production.
● Acts as the primary point of contact for the customer regarding order operations while balancing customer expectations and internal priorities.
● Key contributor to ERP implementation while successfully navigating a startup environment and maintaining strong customer relationships.
● Developing a strong technical background in BOM management and prototype Printed Circuit Board Assemblies for aerospace and defense contractors.
● Advanced skills in Excel analytics and experience with Salesforce, Oracle Netsuite, Monday.com & Smart Sheets.
● Excellent communication skills
Northrop Grumman, El Segundo, CA - Supply Chain Coordinator II APRIL 2020 - MAY 2021
● Utilize WIP reports to expedites flow of materials, parts, and assemblies within or between departments in accordance with production and shipping schedules
● Coordinate with Manufacturing to assist in prioritizing WIP to ensure contractual schedule dates are met
● Utilize knowledge of production requirements to coordinate with other shop support teams (Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, MRB, Industrial Engineering, Shipping, Distribution, etc.) to initiate actions to remove any constraints to production
● Perform necessary SAP and MES system transactions to release work orders for Manufacturing, receive parts into inventory, close out manufacturing work orders, and issue parts up to next higher assemblies
● Create and prepare shippers/manifests for parts leaving the facility and being transported to the customer or other internal sites
● Assists in determining possible and actual shortages may initiate action to correct these deficiencies • Estimates and logs production rate and time expenditures and may be required to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates
● Inventory reconciliation
● Perform transactions via SAP SD to ensure inventory accuracy and record transactional history.
● Inventory Labeling & identification
Syncreon Global Supply, Torrance, CA - Retail Production Planner / OM Logistics Coordinator
SEPTEMBER 2015 - APRIL 2020
● Manage, coordinate and confirm customer orders to production to ensure they will finish on time and within SLA (Service Level Agreement).
● Attend daily morning commit calls with customers to discuss production volume for the day.
● Plan, schedule, prioritize and monitor the movement of material through the production cycle to ensure a smooth and controlled flow of material.
● Coordinated production workflow with warehouse managers/supervisors.
● Complete shipping documentation, such as BOL’s (bill of lading), pre-alerts, packing lists, dock receipts, and certificates of origin.
● Provide shipment status notification to customer.
● Consolidate loads with a common destination to reduce costs to individual shippers. • Reorganize shipping schedules to consolidate loads, maximize vehicle usage, or limit the movement of empty vehicles or containers.
Bethune Cookman College, Daytona Beach, FL - Undergraduate Degree West Torrance High School, Torrance, CA - High School Graduate