Quality Control Auditor
email@example.com • 775-***-****
LinkedIn • Culpeper, VA 22701
Highly motivated and results-driven
professional with experience in
mortgage lending and administration,
and quality management systems and
quality assurance processes. Ability to
implement corrective actions and ensure
compliance with government regulations
and industry standards. Acumen with
strong focus on finding solutions, highly
recognized by peers and managers in the
mortgage sector. Proven track record of
identifying risks and ensuring product
quality through effective management
of testing programs and processes.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Quality Improvement
• Quality Issue Identification
• Audit Assistance
• Data Capture & Analysis
• Operations Management
• Mortgage Management
• Quality Control
• Workflow Management
High School Diploma Coursework
Valley High School, Las Vegas, NV
Accredited Mortgage Professional
Mortgage Bankers Association
Relationship Banker, 2023 - Current
Truist, Culpeper VA
Responsible for providing an industry leading client service experience both in person and on the phone through the development and expansion of new and existing client relationships. Provides financial solutions that meet client needs based on consultative conversations and referrals to other business partners for additional business growth opportunities. Cross-trained to support teller transactions as needed.
• Opened 1-2 new accounts daily (business and personnel). Assist clients with account needs to build financial wealth.
Quality Control Auditor, 2021 – 2022
Guaranteed Rate, Remote
Administer quality control audit reviews of mortgage loan files to ensure compliance with agency and regulatory requirements, as well as lender policies. Identify and document audit loan exceptions. Audit variety of loan types including FHLMC, FNMA, VA, USDA, FHA, and HELOC loans, utilizing ACES and Orijin software. Mentor and evaluate junior personnel to maintain departmental responsibilities and ensure compliance.
• Conducted daily audits, executing four to five audits per day, including Conventional, VA, FHA, and USDA.
Underwriter, 2020 – 2021
First Home Bank, Remote
Collected, assessed, and analyzed applicant's relevant records and history. Acquired additional information to determine compliance with investor and FNMA/FHLMC requirements. Examined risk level associated with applicant and offered recommendations on approval or denial of applications. Provided alternative options to applicants who did not meet required guidelines.
• Demonstrated ability to underwrite four to seven loans daily with the capability to approve up to DE and LP automated underwriting servicing (AUS) signatures.
Processing Manager, 2020 – 2020
Finance of America, Reno, NV
Page 2 of 4
Collected data needed by the borrower. Entered and updated correct information in LOS system. Secured all required third-party documentation, including appraisals, IBTS, condo documentation, credit reports, and title documents. Collaborated with Underwriting to review and prepare loan documentation for closing. Monitored and initiated redisclosures as needed to meet the change of circumstance requirements.
• Successfully managed team of 10, achieving 95% on-time closing rate for the department.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE, CONTINUED
Site Manager, 2020 – 2020
Figure Lending, LLC, Reno, NV
Page 3 of 4
Directed workflow to monitor and maintain goals. Implemented policies and procedures to ensure alignment with business objectives and division goals. Executed strategies in collaboration with other business lines to optimize internal efficiencies and customer satisfaction. Aided in developing efficient platform for internet applications. Collaborated with IT to build new LOS system.
• Oversaw staff of 35 managing underwriting, closing, funding, processing, and shipping, while aiding in mortgage platform development.
Underwriter Manager, 2019 – 2020
Heritage Bank of Nevada, Reno, NV
Guaranteed the quality and timeliness of loan processing, closing, and funding to surpass expectations. Delivered training to employees in operational and processing positions, including those outside the Operations Department. Served as designated underwriter for several correspondents, ensuring high-quality loan decisions and exceptional client service by meeting all required turnaround times.
• Assisted in mortgage software conversion to Encompass from Calyx point, while engaging with management and loan officer ensuring on-time loans closure.
Executive Vice President of Servicing, 2014 – 2019 Main Street Asset Solutions, Carson City and Reno, NV Composed and analyzed daily productivity reports, evaluating team performance results. Supported in researching and resolving escalated customer service calls and issues. Serviced loans retained, sold, and managed by third-party servicers, including direct sales to agencies and aggregators/investors. Superintended and executed new loan set-up and first payment processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and compliance.
• Contributed to the establishment of the company's servicing department, supporting the startup in the first venture into mortgage servicing.
• Aided in the selection of servicing system and implementation of procedures, training new employees while setting up the new office.
Senior Loan Processor, 2013 – 2014
Eagle Home Mortgage, Reno, NV
Inspected the residential loan application file to ensure that the information is accurate and complied with all requirements, including the kind and size of the mortgage, the borrower's assets and liabilities, and the duration of work. Called the companies listed to acquire a property abstract, survey, and appraisal. Presented file for the underwriting of a mortgage loan.
• Communicated with various loan offices for loan closure and document collection while acting as backup for IT department. Vice President of Operations, 2007 – 2013
Great Nevada Mortgage Services, Carson City, NV
Delivered strategic goals in relation to servicing, secondary marketing, and underwriting of mortgages. Validated strategic business plan's success and the corresponding metrics. Demonstrated initiative and offered helpful suggestions on the creation of new or upgrades to current policies and procedures. Page 4 of 4
• Maintained relationships with FNMA and FHLMC and reviewed 15% of all loans closed on monthly basis for quality control. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Encompass Byte FICS The Mortgage Office Calyx Point Aces Orijins MS Office Google office