Recently attended bartending school. Trained mixologist, able to multitask while delivering high quality customer service. Adaptive learner and able to read customers well. A fast worker with attention to detail will go the extra mile to keep customers happy. Main goal to obtain a challenging position where my skills are valued, and I can continue to grow in expertise.
Professional Bartending School of Atlanta
12-2023 – 12-2023
Certification in Mixology/Bartending
Certification in Vino 101 and Pairing
Certification in Beer and Spirit
01/2014 – 12/2015
Winston Salem State University
Bachelor’s Science of Nursing
Emerald Health /AMN Healthcare Assistant Nurse Manager
• Manage resources lead the team and accountable for nursing activity and outcomes of care.
• Role model promotes best practice in the delivery of care and provides outstanding clinical expertise.
• Professionally manages daily clinical operations including practice
Kaiser Georgia Nurse Manager
• Promoted a person-centered approach to patient care, utilizing specialist knowledge relating to healthcare.
• Role model and resource personnel/advisor to colleagues in the delivery of nursing care
• Provided an elevated level of professional and clinical leadership
SKILLS CUSTOMER RELATIONS
BAR MANAGEMENT & CLEANLINESS
WINE FUNDAMENTALS & FOOD PAIRINGS
PREMIUM SPIRITS & MIXOLOGY