● Work effectively individually and as a team member
● Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards others
● Highly motivated to accept responsibility and work without supervision
● Well-organized, energetic, and dependable; can be counted on to see projects through to completion PROFESSIONAL RELATED INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE
● Various Construction Safety Training Certifications
● Verbal and nonverbal communications professional
● Professional in utilizing conflict management skills
● Construction knowledge and experience
Olive Garden May 2022– August 2023
● Organized and maintained a clean work area negating the opportunity for contamination at the restaurant.
● Cleaned and packaged individual place settings.
● Loaded and unloaded trucks for food delivered or picked up food without incidents.
● Setup the banquet areas for banquets at the restaurant creating the right dining experience for the customer.
JJ’s Landscaping and Cleaning September 2006 - Present President
● Purchase, operate and train personnel on powered equipment to enhance the revenue of the company.
● Negotiate contracts with clients to ensure protection of the client and company alike.
● Meet with all customers in regards to customer service issues for quick response and top level decision making reactions.
● Lead a team of associates to work in a safe manner but at a rapid pace.
● Utilize conflict management strategies to keep the customers and associates together to achieve the common goal of making the landscaping project a success.
● Maintain a safe and clean work area to reduce the number of accidents at the site.
● Devise, implement and oversee safety strategies at the various sites. Dave’s Tiki Bar & Grill January 2013- January 2019 Cook
● Cleaned and sanitized all work areas, equipment, utensils and dishes.
● Monitored the temperature of the food to keep our customers safe and free of illness.
● Prepared a variety of foods including meats, vegetables and desserts to perfection.
● Stocked cupboards, refrigerators and refilled the salad bar and buffet areas.
● Met with management to discuss best determined practices.
● Mentored new employees to work safely and stay focused on tasks.
● Distributed food to the waitresses quickly to satisfy the customers with excellent food and service. EDUCATION
Food Handler Certification
OSHA 10 Certification