JASMINE ALYSSA FLORES
El Paso, TX 79903 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Hiring Professional:
Please consider this letter of introduction as an expression of my interest in exploring and identifying career opportunities with your organization. My résumé is enclosed for your review and consideration. My background includes leadership responsibilities, maintaining a high-level of customer service, and client service oriented. I am results-driven and have an aptitude for solving business problems. My problem-solving approach is one of asking the right questions and staying behind issues until they are resolved. This along with excellent listening and communication skills has earned me a reputation for creating a profitable bottom-line relationship for both parties. You will find me to be a thorough professional with a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, self- motivated and able to remain calm and focused in high-stress environments. I adapt well to new situations with a willingness and desire to continuously learn more. In summary, I bring a sense of commitment, dedication, and professionalism to every aspect of my work.
Confident that the strength of my experience, combined with my dedication, energy, commitment, and attitude, will add measurable value to your organization. I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss your needs and my potential to contribute as a team member. Thank you for your attention, consideration, and forthcoming response.
Jasmine A. Flores
JASMINE ALYSSA FLORES
Administrative Support · Workflow Planning · Customer Relations Diligent · Confidential Correspondence · Analytical Problem Solving Dedicated, highly-disciplined professional with excellent problem-solving skills, with ability to meet day-to-day challenges and juggle multiple responsibilities. Set high standards of performance for self and able to adapt quickly and effectively to ever-changing business requirements, demanding deadlines, and complex organizational needs. Set high standards of performance for self. Possess outstanding oral and written communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with staff members at all levels. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Customer Support Representative 2020 - 2021
Capgemini El Paso, Texas
• Utilized multiple software systems to create Prescription cases and determined coverage, determination and appeals process.
• Received inbound phone calls from prescribers and members. Accurately recorded details of customer interactions in CRM software and ensured issues were resolved and other members of customer service team could provide quality service in the future.
• Conveyed resolution to beneficiary and/or provider via direct communication and professional correspondence.
• Provided high-quality customer service experience to all callers by actively listening to customer complaints and resolving problems quickly and efficiently.
• Researched, troubleshooted and resolved client application discrepancies using computer system. Cashier 2018 - 2018
Mister Car Wash El Paso, Texas
• Greeted customers and determined their specific needs by following up and generating repeat business by encouraging customers to return.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone within a high-volume environment. Addressed concerned/upset/angry guests researched and rapidly solved.
• Established or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners. Conducted end of day banking and reconciliation. Sales Associate 2016 - 2017
A’GACI El Paso, Texas
• Provided high-quality customer service to optimize customer purchasing and payment process.
• Initiated inventory control measures to sustain stock levels, and helped to order new inventories.
• Manned and walked the sales floor, proactively and reactively assisting customers with questions, concerns, and item purchases.
Coursework towards Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health Maintained 3.5 GPA – Projected Graduation 2025
El Paso Community College, Texas