Chad Wayne Bryan
Cibolo, Texas 720-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Hardworking professional with 10+ years of experience performing physical and manual labor in multiple fast-paced environments. Able to operate a variety of heavy equipment, machines, and tools while following industry, company, and legal regulations. Proven track record of successfully completing tasks and duties associated with diverse project scopes.
B&D Plastering Homestead, FL
Foreman January 2014 - December 2021
● Coordinate day-to-day operations and tasks based on project plans, allocate general and daily
responsibilities for 6-8 crew members while promoting a safe working environment at all times
● Supervise and engage in the use of heavy machine and tools to perform tasks including
masonry, stucco, and plaster, work with 6-8 crew members, supervisors, and engineers per day
● Monitor large project expenditure by preparing estimates and cost analysis for labor, materials, and
equipment, analyze blueprints and project specifications to reduce costs and allocate resources
● Display effective and ongoing communication, at all times, regularly update supervisors on progress and resolve problems quickly in accordance with company polices and operating procedures
● Ensure all machinery, inspections, and tools remain in good working order by conducting regular inspections, perform preventative maintenance as needed,
MasTec Inc. Miami, FL
Electrical and Lineman Apprentice January 2010 - February 2015
● Performed electrical maintenance, repairs, and construction on railroad lines spanning across Florida East-coast, utilized various equipment and tools to conduct daily tasks
● Engaged in emergency storm work in Puerto Rico for 6 weeks, restored power line operations and assisted with required tasks as needed
● Trained new employees on standard operating procedures and work site expectations, mentored an
average of 4-6 new crew members per month
● Demonstrated the ability to multitask and complete duties in a fast-paced environment with 100%
on-time completion rate
Badia spices Culinary program
Carrabba’s Italian Grill Assistant Kitchen Manager
Prepare restaurant each day for opening shift
Follow specs for prep, and preparing dishes
Serve dishes in a timely manner, with a nice presentation
Organize refrigerator in accordance to Servsafe methods, label with date of arrival to ensure first in first out is practices.
Keep track of inventory in order to place orders efficiently.
Check temperature of hot held foods in the kitchen, and label each hot held food with a time stamp and date.
Support my fellow cooks throughout the shift to perform in a quality and timely manner.
Preventative Maintenance, Heavy Equipment Operator, Forklift Experience, Crew Supervision, Multitasking, Effective Communication, Teamwork, Flexibility
Education & Certifications
OSHA Outreach Training
OSHA 10, Certifying Organization obtained 08/30/2020, effective for the next 5 years
Servsafe food handler certified
Servsafe food management certified