Attention to Detail
Written and Verbal
JIM AND ANNE BUSSIAN
Family Assistant February 2018 - Current
Completes various day-to-day tasks for the two daughters of the Bussian family.
• Responsible for preparing and equipping the girls for all school, extracurricular, and social activities.
Graphic Design Intern December 2017 - February 2018 Responsible for various design projects with all departments of the company.
• Created reports, brochures and graphics for the sales team
• Designed images for social media posts including Instagram pictures, Facebook profile pictures and cover photos, and website images. THE CLUBS OF PRESTONWOOD: THE HILLS
Administrative Assistant September 2016 - August 2017 Assisted the Golf Professionals with various tasks in the office.
• Assisted with planning, registration, and day-of-event logistics for golf tournaments and various play days held at Prestonwood.
• Practiced basic administrative skills while managing the tee sheet, answering phone calls, and engaging with members.
LORNA JANE UPTOWN
Shop Supervisor September 2016 - August 2017
Built relationships with customers while executing a high level of customer service.
• Introduced Lorna Jane's story to all customers to create personal connections between the shopper and the brand.
• Used social media and trunk show events to grow the brand’s presence in the community.
BI RMINGHAM HAMMERS
Digital Media April 2016 - July 2016
Responsible for various graphic design, photography and web design projects for the inaugural season of Birmingham’s NPSL team, as well as aided in community relation events and game day logistics.
• Created game day programs, event fliers, and image posts for the Hammer’s social media accounts.
• Photographed games and events throughout the season.
• Updated website content.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY OFFICE OF ALUMNI AFFAI RS
Special Events Intern January 2016 - May 2016
Learned coordination and execution of events geared toward cultivating alumni.
• Developed basic administrative skills to become a well-rounded employee.
• Attended and participated in brainstorming sessions for upcoming events. AUBURN UNIVERSITY ATHLETICS DEPARTMENT
Game Day Marketing Intern August 2015 - May 2016
Responsible for a mix of grassroots marketing via the street team to engage students, create a buzz, and generated awareness on campus and in the local community.
• Worked with all Auburn University sports including Women’s Soccer, Men’s and Women’s Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Volleyball, Equestrian, Gymnastics, and Football.
• Strived to enhance the fan experience by coordinating activities, special entertainment, traditions and more.
• Implemented numerous promotional programs throughout each sports season. BACHELOR OF ARTS
Public Relations Major with
TIGER EYES DANCELINE
Team Member August 2012- May
Managed 10- 12 hours of practice
per week while maintaining above
a 3.0 major GPA. Learned
necessary teamwork and
leadership skills and performed at
all Auburn University home
football games, as well as the
2012 Chick-Fil-A Kick-Off game,
2013 SEC Championship, 2014
BSC National Championship and
2015 Outback Bowl game.
Mary Allison Brown
4545 Old Caldwell Mill Road
Birmingham, AL 35242