• ** years of experience in the field of Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales, Forecasting, Demand Planning and Project Management • Seasoned, result-oriented individual and a highly strategic thinker able to manage the 'big picture' • Foster continuous improvement by analyzing processes, reducing complexity and enhancing operational performance • Expertise includes developing and implementing strategic cost savings and supply chain optimization methodologies to generate incremental cash flow
• Price and profitability analysisfor key customersto verify that margins are aligned with company goals • Recognized for determined efforts, which yield high productivity and development of strategies which involves reduction of costs in a dynamic environment
• Data Visualization: Power BI dashboards, Advanced Excel (VLookup, Pivot tables, Macros), Microsoft Office, SAP ERP, SAP MRP • Data Management: Data Analysis, Data Visualization, Forecasting, Visio
• Statisticaltools: Advanced Excel, PowerBI, SAP – P47 (MM&SD), PAM, APO-DP, POE, Visio, CATMAPS, Sugar, Panjiva, Qliksense • Analytical Skills: Order management, Critical Thinking, S&OP, Demand and Supply Planning, Forecasting, Operations Management, Project Planning, Process Improvement, Inventory Management, Problem Solving, Project Management, Pareto analysis, Agile methodology, Strategic sourcing
• Certifications: SAP-Supply Chain Logistics in R/3, Supply Chain foundation, SAP-MRP, AI&Business Strategy, Forecasting techniques, Data Visualization, Lean Inventory Management, Strategic thinking, Power BI advanced, Business Analytics:Sales
Country Key Account Manager Rhenus Logistics Feb 2023 – Till date
• Expand the relationships with existing (External & Internal) customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
• Develop and execute a strategic account development plan on yearly base.
• Close collaboration with Country & Product Management to set selling price strategies for all assigned customer tender • Facilitate the provision of solution management, account management and enhancement of supply chain that meets and exceed customers’ expectations
• Responsible to lead the preparation and delivering Business Reviews/QBR with customers
• Lead and coordinate all contract renewal negotiation effort with internal departments
Supply Chain Manager as a Demand Specialist, Key Account Manager BASF Jul 2021 – Jun 2022
• Lead Customer Service Officer and Demand planning Specialist for India Catalyst business
• Driving S&OP to reduce forecast variations and initiating digitization projects for bench-marking • Single point of contact for Technical, Design & Purchase teams of OEMs on new platforms
• Responsible for price settlement, negotiations and developing trust relationships
• Ownership over Techno-commercial offer based on costing inputs & market intelligence
• Preparing Key Account Strategies including competition analysis and regional support to global team on latest technical trends • Achieving monthly sales targets by identifying and developing new customers
Supply Chain Trade goods Manager Bosch Limited Mar 2019 - Jun 2021
• Project lead - Sales and Operational planning (S&OP) - 2.0 for Trade Goods process improvement • Customer Order Management and overall operational Logistics, Trade Goods planning
• Responsible for KPIs - Inventory Call-off, Variation control, TLC and TCT optimization, Aging Inventory control, EOP and SOP stock management, buffer stock management
• IPN Coordination and relationship management across IPN and relocation project coordinator
• New products / projects launch: Establish necessary contracts, coordinate and manage series supplies, and DRMs • Overseen millions of INR worth of savings while driving maximum attention to Logistics route changeover and maintained a record of incident-free operations
• Formulated Bubble diagrams, VSM and VSD for the Spark Plug Value Stream
• Planning, Procurement and Distribution of packing materials of Spark Plug to the Packing Vendors and in-house packing • Logistics IT projects / Digitalization project coordinator
Supply chain Supervisor DP World Dec 2010 - Jan 2019
• Book the containers with shipping lines based on the destination, size, lead time, lowest vendor etc. as per the instructions from the Borouge CSO.
• Prepare the stuffing plan which mentions the shipment no., material grade, batch no. & no.of containers.
• Update the material received from the vessel in SAP using MIGO transaction.
• Co-ordinate with the shipping lines for the release of the containers.
• Get the loading instructions from SAP and select the batches of the material using FIFO principles.
• Update the stuffed quantity in SAP as per the tally sheet received after stuffing.
• Train the newly appointed staffs in operations and SAP software.
• Process export declaration using Dubai trade and assist in customs inspection as and when required.
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports of the materials which are shipped out.
• Conduct monthly stock counts and make sure that the physical quantity is matching with the quantity in SAP.
EDI and MRP implementation Logistics route changeover
System Improvement Projects
• Implemented by integratingwithWeb-EDI and SQLDBforthe top customerMotherson Sumi
• Traditional EDI implementation for Aptiv integrated with ASN techniques
• Auto schedule upload in CREAREL via Email and auto correction of transit quantity and weekly split • Integration of EDI with MRP which reduced the manual activity by 6 man-hr/week
• >35% improvement in efficiency with real time data in use
• ~0.9 mio USD savings for TNS : ~12 mio USD in 2019
• Overall TCT reduction from 2017 to 2020 : 127 days to 25 days
• Zero obsolescence inventory by close monitoring and controlling aged stock
• Cultural Priorities awards finalist – for the contribution to CE division on the project "A Process Excellence and System Automation approach towards Supply Chain 4.0"
• Customer Champion Award during India Leadership Summit for the breath-taking approach in Customer centricity and cost savings and for continuous improvements
• Bagged the 2nd prize in 'Hybrid Honchos' for millions of INR Cost Savings - Direct imports of Dummy terminals • Grabbed the 'Young Promising Engineer Award' for the remarkable progress in Academics, Sports, Attitude, Arts, Leadership, Commitment to work etc.
University of Wales,Cardiff, UK Sep 2009 – Oct 2010 Master of Business Administration
Anna University,Chennai, India Jun 2003 – Jul 2007 Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering