firstname.lastname@example.org · linkedin.com/in/mahmoudhamdy1997 Business Executive
• Highly Ambitious Versatile Business Development Executive as well Lead professional with talent supporting senior managers and upper management in decision making, improved productivity, and providing follow-up on important projects and initiatives with strong organizational and communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy. Skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Business Development.
• Market Research.
• Database Administration and Documentation control.
• Digital, e-mail marketing, and Content writing skills.
• Sales and Marketing Management leadership techniques.
• Marketing campaign management.
• Market and competitive analysis.
• Solid understanding of project management principles.
• Develop and create effective corporate communication strategies.
• Build long-term relationships with clients and key stakeholders. Professional Experience
ACT CORPORATE SERVICES. Jan 2023- Dec 2023
Marketing and Public Relationships Executive
Responsible for providing Operational and Management control over the Licensing and Setup formation processing department in line with the manager's direction and company policy.
• Plan, direct, and coordinate the organization’s operations in line with new company setups, license renewal, compliance, and regulatory body approvals, including but not limited to new setups, conversions, and sponsored and non-sponsored clients.
• Clear and concise communication with internal and external customers on requirements and status of the projects.
• Interface with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post- sales service functions.
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES LLC. Feb 2022-Jan 2023
Account Sales Senior Advisor and Team Leader, Hilton International Responsible for training team members, setting strategy, and monitoring progress toward sales and marketing goals.
• As a Business Graduate who just got hired in the hospitality services field, I have gained a lot dealing with different people around the world, especially in the United States and Canada I have improved a lot working with different types of cultures in a multicultural field, I have had an experience on how they think and behave to get the most out of the product that I was promoting as well selling which was rooms and vacation packages, I have gained a lot working with professionally dedicated individuals and building connections with the customers to achieve the most of the customer experience.
• Monitoring the market and developing competitive analyses.
• Fostered positive employee relationships through communication, training, and coaching.
• Provided leadership and direction for employees, supervising activities to drive productivity and efficiency.
• Resolved employee relations issues and navigated disciplinary proceedings.
• Diagnosed and repaired process and machinery faults.
• Maintained up-to-date data, records, and receipts for audits and reconciliation. CONCENTRIX. Nov 2020-Jan 2022
Account Support Advisor, Amazon.co.uk
Responsible for Improving brand loyalty, Retaining existing customers, Increasing customer lifetime value (CLTV), and Differentiating from competitors in the market. Selected Accomplishments:
• Conducted my best practices knowledge into a work-based Professional multinational team that helped to reach the point of customer satisfaction and the best customer experience among competitors, Recorded and processed customer data accurately.
• Implementing the skills needed to handle customers and being goal-oriented as much as possible, as a business (marketing) graduate, I have the knowledge and work experience in the customer service field to know customer needs and get to the point of customer satisfaction to provide the most effective customer experience.
• Advised management of customer service trends, creating proactive strategies to maintain best practices.
• Improved customer retention through service and account management.
• De-escalated objections and disputes professionally to maintain customer satisfaction. 3
ALHAWARY LLC. May 2019- Nov 2020
Sales and Marketing Executive
Responsible for managing the company and implementing the traditional marketing best practices and techniques to develop business and achieve a loyal client base in the printing industry.
• Arranged and coordinated catering and signage with external providers.
• Coordinated regular data backups and maintained recovery standards to quickly return lost information.
• Researched and integrated new database management tools to meet changing needs.
• Crafted and implemented plans and content for social media posts to reach different targets.
• Developed and executed sales promotions, increasing revenue through targeted campaigns.
• Supported team members with content and campaign planning, boosting market coverage.
• Analyzed data from different sources to identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
• Segmented markets for customer-focused value propositions and messaging.
• Develop and create effective corporate communication strategies for the company.
• Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters, etc.) Education
Ain-Shams University, Bachelor’s of Business Administration, Major in Marketing Management.
INSIGHTS COMPANY FOR ADVERTISING, CERTIFICATION OF WORK EXPERIENCE. October 2022
LERAN’N DIGITAL ADVERTISING, FULL STACK DIGITAL MARKETER DIPLOMA.