510-***-**** email@example.com US Citizen
Open for Relocation: Yes
• Strong knowledge of Java, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and Collections Framework.
• Proficient in Agile methodologies, including SCRUM, with hands-on experience in bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
• Skilled in automation testing using Maven, POM, and Git as the build management tool, project objective design pattern and version control source, respectively.
• Adept in Cucumber, JUnit, and TestNG frameworks with expertise in Selenium WebDriver, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), and RESTful APIs for comprehensive testing of both frontend and backend functionalities.
• Demonstrated expertise in manual testing using POSTMAN for effective examination of APIs and utilizing MySQL Workbench for proficient interaction with databases.
• Experienced in implementing the Behavior Driven Development (BDD) approach, utilizing Gherkin language to script test scenarios.
• Experienced in implementing Data-Driven Testing (DDT) using scenario outlines and data tables to dynamically enhance test coverage.
• Experienced in continues integration and continues integration (CICD) of the automation framework using Jenkins.
• Well-versed in the grouping of test cases, test methods, and test suits for regression testing.
• Strong team player with excellent communication skills.
• Committed to delivering high-quality work with a meticulous and detail-oriented approach. PROFESSIOANL EXPEREINCE
AllianceTek Solutions, VA QA Automation Engineer 07/2023-01/2024
• Ensured comprehensive test coverage by collecting specifications and verifying that all acceptance criteria were addressed, aligning the product with user requirements.
• Constructed Cucumber Hybrid Frameworks from scratch using Maven and POM for comprehensive testing of both frontend and backend.
• Utilized Git for code backup and code storage, implementing branching and merging to facilitate parallel development of code within a team.
• Employed Java concepts, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), frameworks, and exception handling, to develop test scripts for implementing the feature class.
• Utilized dry run and tags in the Runner class to generate step definitions and execute a variety of tests, including smoke and regression testing.
• Employed JUnit assertions for the verification and validation of Cucumber Scenarios.
• Conducted automated testing of web-based applications using Selenium WebDriver.
• Executed backend testing using MySQL Workbench and JDBC for manual and automated testing, respectively.
• Performed API testing using POSTMAN for manual testing and utilized REST Assured for automated testing.
• Integrated test scripts into Jenkins to execute tests automatically after every successful deployment.
• Updated Jira with all test case modifications and closed it upon meeting all specified requirements.
• Conducted smoke, regression, negative, and positive testing. TECHNICAL SKILLS
TRAINING & EDUCATION
• SDET/Software Automation testing bootcamp from Syntax Technologies
• Processing Actionable Data in Genomics course (BIOL-40327) from UC San Diego
• Genomics Data Science Specialization program from Johns Hopkins University
• PhD in Molecular Biology and Functional Genomics Testing tools Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, JDBC Programming Language Java
Frameworks Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG
Methodologies Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall
Version Control tool Git
CICD tool Jenkins