I have recently moved from Honolulu, HI to Weatherford, TX, and would appreciate the opportunity to obtain a position that will allow me to expand on my experience, build and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and clients, and strive on excellence by meeting all expectations to contribute to the success of my employer. I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to show your company what a team player and self-motivator I am. EXPERIENCE
SEPTEMBER 2021 – PRESENT
SUPERINTENDENT, ACUMEN ENTERPRISES - TEXAS
● Project, Contract, and Construction management, scheduling, and biding
● Performs safety inspections
● Conducts mechanical, electrical, and plumbing duties
● I still perform most of the same duties below…
APRIL 2007 – JULY 2022
FOREMAN, COMMERCIAL PLUMBING - HAWAII
● Project management and scheduling
● Supervised a crew of 10 employees
● Communicated and coordinated with other trades such as HVAC, Electricians, Carpenters, etc. to ensure projects were completed in a timely manner
● Quality Control
● Construction Supervision
● Monitor the quantity and quality of construction materials and completed tasks
● Performed warranty services
● Set up jobsite office and temporary fencing.
● Post job site regulations and information
● Set up and maintain construction documents/field set of drawings
● In conjunction with PM, develop a project schedule and then follow review monthly to ensure the project is adhering to the Construction Schedule
● Complete and post all permit cards required.
● Coordinate site activities with trade contractor material deliveries.
● Confirm starting dates with all trade contractors and confirm all material delivery dates.
● Review site work drawings/establish benchmarks and elevations as needed.
● Schedule testing agency for each phase of work requiring testing per specifications
● Mark up plans w/addendums & ASI’s
● Post plans with all information issued throughout project. Organize and maintain a complete set of record information: submittals, RFIs, ASIs, Record Drawings, etc.
● Schedule pre-construction meeting w/engineers and Architect to review project and any concerns or changes.
● Maintaining the schedule is the primary responsibility of the Superintendent. Keep the PM updated on all scheduling changes. Draft a three week “look ahead “schedule with on-site trades and trades not yet on site ahead of all schedules submit to PM, account for any delays.
● Coordinate all work items, confirm supplies/materials will be delivered on time-confirm subs will be on schedule. Notify PM of any issues or potential delays
● Order, schedule, and coordinate delivery of Construction purchased materials and equipment purchased for a trade contractor’s work.
● Ensure work is being completed to specifications and documents.
● Maintain a clean, safe work site. This includes scheduling dumpsters, ensuring trade contractor daily cleanup and removal of unused items from site.
● Confirm all items on trade contractor’s scope of work is completed at conclusion of their work. Walk the project with foreman to confirm completion. Provide punch list in writing to trade contractor in conjunction with PM or PE. Ensure punch list is complete. Personally, review all completed punch list items and sign off in conjunction with each trade
● Secure all the final as built plans.
● Secure all final inspections and certificates – forward originals with any stamps needed to primary office
● Secure site in the evenings daily.
● Organize and manage day to day jobsite activities according to schedule. (Lead by example always).
● Maintain a safe work environment adhering to all safety regulations.
● Maintain professional communication with trade contractors, owners, architects, etc. EDUCATION
PLUMBER APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM, HONOLULU COMMUNITY COLLEGE – HONOLULU, HI
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA, JAMES B. CASTLE HIGH SCHOOL – KANEOHE, HI SKILLS
● Warehouse Management & Operations
● Refrigeration Technician
Staff Recruitment & Retention
Computer Skills – Word, Excel, MS Outlook, and
Inventory & Quality Control
● Project Management
● Heavy Equipment Operation/Instructor
Available upon request