Phone – 202-***-****) • Email – email@example.com
• M.S Management Information Systems -Bowie State University
• B.S Computer Engineering in Management Information Systems -University of Ha’il
• A.D in Business Administration -University of Ha’il Skills
• WEKA Tools
• Data visualization
• Workflow Monitor
• Repository Manager
• Project Management
• Data Integration
• Data Warehousing
• Data Design
• Data Analysis
• R programming
• Fluent Arabic and English
RTG LLC MD/USA October 2018 to DEC 2021
• Developed SQL procedures, functions, stored procedures and packages within the mappings retrieving data, inserting new data, and updating database tables without errors.
• Successfully created and imported different types of sources in Informatica using Source Analyzer.
• Tuned Informatica mappings and sessions for optimum performance.
• Solved complex scenarios and coordinated with source systems owners with day-to-day ETL progress monitoring.
• Created mappings and procedures at the database level in order to optimize performance.
• Created and reviewed documents that mapped data thereby successfully moving them from source table to target table.
• Worked with various transformations including router transformation, update strategy, expression transformation, lookup transformation, sequence generator, aggregator transformation and sorter transformation.
• Debugged the Informatica mappings and validated the data in the target tables once it was loaded with mappings.
• Created Workflows, created Worklets and scheduled them using Workflow Manager.
• Worked extensively on different types of transformations such as Update Strategy, Look Up, Filter and Router Transformations.
• Use existing tools and methods to solve problems with existing types of data.
• Analyaze collected data to help stakeholders make better decisions.
• Developed Informatica Mappings to capture data changes from the operational source systems into data warehouse and data marts (SCD mappings).
Tools Used: Source Analyzer, Informatica10.1/9.x PowerCenter, Oracle DB, ETL, SQL, Tableau, spreadsheet Certifications and Awards
• Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate – 2023
• Information Systems Analysis Certificate – 2018
• Academic Scholarship for an Acadmic English School/ Georgetown University – 2015