Segovia Contact Information:
Weslaco, Tx 78599
email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org ㅡ
Skills ● Health & Safety Management
● Client relationship building
● Analytical thinking/planning
● Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook/Quickbooks
● Data Entry
● Organization and prioritizing
● Money Handling
● Customer referring
● Cross selling
Experience Lone Star National Bank / Teller I
October 31, 2022 - Current, WESLACO
● Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
● Addressing Customer Needs - Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
● Banking Products - Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
● Digital Awareness - Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.
● Effective Communications - Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
● Fraud Detection and Prevention - Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
● Managing Multiple Priorities - Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
● Matrix Management - Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
● Problem Solving - Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
● Understanding Customer Needs - Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers. Castillo Motors LLC / Office Assistant - Title and Filing Clerk January 2019 - June 2020, WESLACO
● Mobilized office operations by ordering and organizing supplies
● Administered bookkeeping functions and leveraged financial software to generate invoices and handle accounts payables and receivables. I kept periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions
● Greeted customers with professionalism and a friendly, courteous demeanor
● Scanned, faxed and filed invoices and sales receipts
● Compiled, copied, sorted and filed records of office and customer activities in addition to business transactions
● Delivered messages and ran errands for company owner
● Typed, formatted, and proofread outgoing correspondence and documents
● Managed calendars and arranged appointments
● Answered multi-line telephone system to direct calls and take messages
● Collected, counted and disbursed money to perform basic bookkeeping functions
● Maintained timekeeping information and submitted and processed payroll
● Filled out any POA Forms needed, any title and registration forms, ran errands to the DMV and ran credit checks on clients
Therapy Network / Office Assistant - Medical Records File Clerk June 2020 - January 2021, MCALLEN
● Performed bookkeeping duties, such as credits and collections, preparing and sending financial statements and bills and kept financial records
● Scanned patients’ health records into electronic formats
● Scheduled medical appointments for patients
● Maintained confidentiality of personal and financial information, protecting patient rights and complying with HIPAA regulations
● Managed calendar of events and schedules, coordinating appointments for staff
● Scanned and documented new patient information in electronic health records for registration purposes
● Operated office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems and used word processing, spreadsheet and other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories and medical records
● Transmitted correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail and fax
● Completed documents, case histories and forms, such as intake and insurance forms
Lowes / Head Cashier - Front End Supervisor
February 2021 - December 2021, WESLACO
● Monitored sales activities and instructed staff to ensure that customers received satisfactory service and quality goods
● Established and implemented policies, goals, objectives and procedures for department as well as assign employees specific duties
● Provided customer service by greeting and assisted customers and responded quickly to handle escalated queries and complaints
● Enforced store safety, health, and cleanliness standards
● Prepared and maintained work scheduled to meet business volume and minimize customer inconvenience. Weekly schedules were created based on predicted staffing needs, budgets and employee requests
● Computed and recorded totals of transactions, counted cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to verify correct amounts. I also balanced the cash drawer, counted currency, coins and checks
Education Weslaco High School / Diploma
August 2014 - May 2018, WESLACO
South Texas College / Associates Degree in Business Management and Accounting (pending)
August 2020 - Currently Enrolled, WESLACO
My name is Nayeli Segovia, a Weslaco, Tx resident of 23 years old with no criminal background history and reliable transportation. I am bilingual, fluent in both spanish and english (reading/writing/speech.) A more personal insight into my life is that my marital status is single and I do not have any children. I am currently enrolled in South Texas College as an online campus student meaning my school schedule would not interfere with my employer's work schedule. For any more questions or concerns feel free to contact me via email or personal cell phone number as I listed above of this resume. Thank you.