Queens, New York
I am a college graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, proficient in software programming and design methods.
• One of the projects in my Software Engineering Class included a collaboration with team members to develop a record keeping system to track the available space and time a vehicle would stay in this lot. This would be used in turn to determine if the next customer could leave their vehicle. The client interface was handled using java swing and the record keeping was handled by a MySql server tapped by a SuperSocket for real-time data transfer. Source code available: https://github.com/jonba23/Example- Gui.
• I also worked on a website for a social media brand: XperimentTV This social media brand focuses on delivering engaging interviews with emerging artists as they journey through the bodegas of New York City. This website featured embeds for their various platforms(instagram, twitter,etc.) and tapped the Youtube data api to pull the most recent youtube video Ids from their page and play them on the site. Source code available: https://github.com/jonba23/Xperiment.
OCTOBER 2020 – PRESENT
CCTV INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN, USPLUS ELECTRONIC SECURITY SYSTEMS
• Install, terminate, and program IP security cameras and their NVR.
• Setup TCP/IP connection for remote access and maintenance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for asset management of workplace tools.
• Successfully maintain a clean and valid driver's license, and access to reliable transportation.
• Friendly customer interaction, fostering a proper working relationship with clients. OCTOBER 2019 – APRIL 2020
BACKEND RETAIL, SEARS
Assisted customers in managing large purchases by collecting items from shelves and storage locations.
Coordinated restocking of the sales floor with current merchandise and accurate signage for current promotions.
• Maintained customer satisfaction with quick and professional handling of product returns.
• Worked closely with the shift manager to solve problems and handle customer concerns.
• Assisted customers with prompt and polite support in-person and via telephone. Projects
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, ST JOHN'S UNIVERSITY
MAJOR - Computer Science
DIPLOMA, SAINT FRANCIS PREPARATORY SCHOOL
• Programming Languages: Java, Python,
• Software Development Styles:Agile, Waterfall, Scrum.
• Version Control: BitBucket, Github.
• Software Engineering
• Database Management Systems
• Computer Architecture
• Data Structures