Mahvez Farheen Khanum
Multi-talented team player with strong organizational skills. Ability to
handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy. Adept at operating in fast-paced environments and maintaining calm in challenging situations. Ready to seek and maintain full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills, Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities with a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. EXPERIENCE
Customer Service Representative (01/2022 – 10/2022) 247.ai, Bangalore, India
• Respond to customer queries and customers' concern.
• Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end user.
• Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies.
• Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs.
• Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
• Served as point of escalation for complex customer issues, capturing timely resolution to drive client retention.
• Guaranteed first-class customer service, enthusiastically anticipating and catering to customer needs and
• Built rapport with customers through courteous and professional communications.
• Assisted customers with product-related questions, feedback, and complaints.
• Maximised customer satisfaction by resolving service issues promptly.
• Addressed customer service enquires quickly and accurately.
• Supported customer satisfaction, addressing escalated complaints with diplomacy and acknowledgment.
• Handled complaints calmly and professionally, providing appropriate solutions to promote continued customer satisfaction.
• Input customer information, call notes and personal data onto internal database.
Ready to join immediately
Al Rashidiya 1
Declaration - All information in this resume is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. SKILLS:
• Customer needs
• Logistical planning
• Live chat support
• Interpersonal skills
• Active listening
• Detail Oriented
• PowerPoint, Excel,
Word, and other
• Team leadership
• Public speaking
• Energetic work ethic
• Customer data
• Call Centre
• Inventory control
• Report generation
• Query resolution
• Remote teamwork
• Order fulfilment
• Analytical and
• Organization and
• Planning and
Dayanand Sagar Junior Business School, Bangalore, India Bachelor of Business Administration – HR
• Secured participation certificates in Bala Janaagraha mini civic fest.
• Secured participation certificate from kavacha foundation in 2016.
• Successfully completed advance level 3 with merit from ALL
• Secured INDIA GENERAL KNOWLEDGE EXAMINATION
certification from student’s development society of national handwriting and colouring contest 2015, appreciation certification from COLOROTHON for drawing competition.
• Certificates for being a part of ECO CLUB EVENT, Certificates for
"Sell it Hard" commerce dept. of DSI, Certificates from centre for innovation and leadership for interpersonal skills from DSI.
• Secured 2nd place in fire less cooking, secured 1st place in singing, 2nd place in fashion show and many more from DSI.
• Coursework in Advance level 2 with MERIT
CIGMA DISCOVERY MEMORY CONQUER EXAMS Participation Secured 2nd place and received Certificate.
2018 All India General Knowledge Examination
Received silver medal with Certificate.