Eager to exercise the knowledge obtained from my experience in Customer care and gain more technical skills in a challenging work environment while contributing to meet deadlines, and produce deliverables expected of me. I enjoy working with and being part of a successful productive team, but also thrive in individual projects. More than capable of leading a team and thrive working in high pressure and challenging working environments. Naturally possess excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, manage work relationships well and can influence decisions. EXPERIENCE
MAY 2019 – OCTOBER 2019
HYGIENE REPRESENTATIVE - BIDVEST PRESTIGE (WATERFALL MALL – RUSTENBURG)
• Clean and supply designated facility areas.
• Perform various cleaning actions such as dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
• Perform and track routine inspection.
• Perform and track maintenance activities.
• Notify management in case there is a need for repair and interventions.
• Make adjustments and perform minor repairs.
• Stock and maintain supply rooms.
• Cooperate with the rest of the staff.
• Follow all health and safety regulations.
MARCH 2019 – MAY 2019
SALES REPRESENTITIVE - SANLAM
• Be knowledgeable about the product.
• Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion.
• Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
• Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
• Answer questions about the products.
• Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
• Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors.
• Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships. 2
MARCH 2019 – MARCH 2019
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (VOLUNTEER) - CHOPPIES RUSTENBURG HYPER
• Assisting customers to the appropriate aisle or shelve to assist with purchasing decisions.
• Providing excellent customer service.
• Ensuring the store is clean, safe and ready for shoppers.
• Stock and replace products to avoid any damages.
• Keep shelves fully stocked with fresh products.
• Prepare store displays and ensure that products are accurately labeled. NOVEMBER 2015 – JANUARY 2016
WAITRESS - PANAROTTI’S RESTAURANT FOREST HILL CITY (CENTURION)
• Greet customers and present menus.
• Make suggestions based on their preferences.
• Take and serve food/drinks orders.
• Arrange table settings.
• Keep tables’ clean and tidy at all times.
• Check products for quality.
• Deliver bills and collect payments.
• Cooperate and communicate with all serving and kitchen staff.
• Adhere to all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
BACHELOR OF COMMERCE IN TRANSPORT ECONOMICS, NORTH WEST UNIVERSITY
NATIONAL SENIOR CERTIFICATE (MATRIC), SOL PLAATJE SECONDARY SCHOOOL SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
• Work well under pressure
• Planning and organizing
• Research and Presentation skills
• Self-motivated and team player
• Interpersonal skills
• Batho Pele Principles
• Highly motivated and reliable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Deadline driven
• Able to relate easily and effectively with
managers, clients and colleagues
• Computer literate (proficient in Microsoft
• Administrative skills
• Telephone etiquette
• Understanding of legislative framework
governing the Public Service
• Data Capturing skills
• Understanding of legislative prescripts
• Willing to travel and work irregular hours
• Customer care
Address: b53 Beyers Naude Drive, Rustenburg 0300
Contact details: 081-***-****
Languages: Setswana, Sesotho, isiZulu, Afrikaans and English REFRENCES
• Mr O. H. Mokwena
North West University
• Mr P. Makiyi
• Mrs Matthews
Sol Plaatje Secondary School
• Mr T Phutieagae
• Mr T. M. Katane
IT Service Engineer