Orderly and committed Administrative Assistant offering solid skills in client relations and resilience to handle challenges of fast-paced office and legal environments. Bringing detail-oriented and decisive nature with sound judgment, good multitasking abilities, self-motivated nature, and exceptional clerical and operational support for professionals.
• Data Entry Documentation
• Report Preparation & Analysis
• Legal Regulations
• Timeline Planning and Management
• Meticulous Attention to Detail
• Document and File Management
• Ease with Computers and Technology
• Excel Spreadsheets
• Database and Client Management Systems
• Microsoft Office
• Research and Analytical Skills
• Verbal and Written Communication
• Multitasking and Time Management
• Confidentiality and Data Protection
• Strong Organizational Skills
• Task Prioritization
LISTER, HOLT & DENNIS, LLC
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 04/2021 to Current
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, and database systems, manually or using computer.
• Collect payments, issue receipts, and update accounts to reflect new balances.
• Check office supply levels, anticipate needs, and place orders for appropriate stock levels.
• Process and prepare business or government forms and expense reports.
• Collect and enter payment data into system to maintain confidentiality and accuracy.
• Offer diverse clerical support to office team members, distribute mail and answer telephone calls.
• Organize files, develop spreadsheets, fax reports, and scan documents to improve organizational workflow.
• Greet visitors or callers to handle questions or direct to appropriate staff. RUSENKO CPA PC
SANDY SPRINGS, GA
OFFICE ASSISTANT 11/2017 to 11/2018
• Copied, sorted, and filed records of office activities and business transactions.
• Checked office supply levels, anticipated needs and placed orders for appropriate stock levels.
• Opened, sorted, and routed incoming mail and prepared outgoing mail.
• Offered diverse clerical support to office team members, managed correspondence, answered telephone calls and tracked documentation.
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports, and scanned documents to improve organizational workflow.
• Greeted visitors or callers to handle questions or direct to appropriate staff.
• Maintained and updated filing, inventory, and database systems, manually or using computer. EDUCATION AND TRAINING
EXPECTED Expected in 07/2024
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE: CRIMINAL JUSTICE
RADOW COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES
Kennesaw State University, Kennesaw, GA