LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anteh-hsu Email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 206-***-****
University of Washington Tacoma 2020 Autumn - 2023 Winter BA in Computer Science
Bellevue College 2018 Autumn - 2020 Summer
Digipen Institute of Technology 2017 Autumn - 2018 Summer BS in Computer Science and Game Design
Software Engineer Intern • Aeolus Robotics July 01, 2022 - August 31, 2022
- Revived work on the UR5 robot in the lab in order to write code that can be used in future tests using Python.
- Communicated with the UR5 through a computer to allow testers to read data from the robot while commanding the robot.
- Wrote scripts using Universal Robots ROS Driver that helped run the robot through some useful motions. Software Engineer Intern • Aeolus Robotics July 2019 - August 2019
- Implemented usage of Line Echo bot API using Python & Json under Linux Environment.
- Created an archetype of the echo bot and report the usage to the workgroup.
- Generated echo bot reply messages in different components such as text, image, box, bubble messages. Related Work & Projects
GAM150 Game project • Digipen Jan 2018 - May 2018
- Implemented Menu User Interface using Aegis game engine and C.
- Drew the game object images and background.
- Implemented the UI buttons in the game phase.
Line Echo bot • Aeolus Robotics July 2019 - August 2019
- Developed the usage of the Line bot API and successfully implemented the bot using the library.
- Built a Line Echobot that provides different reply messages based on the user's choice.
- Implemented different message types (json files) for the bot TCSS 360 Team Project • UW Tacoma April 2022 - June 2022
- Built and designed software that organizes objects and documents for spaces like home, office...etc.
- Prototyped and worked on several iterations to ensure the quality and proper process of the software.
- Used Java, JavaFX Interface, and GitHub version control.
- Implemented user interfaces to let the user input their own files into the database system. Skills
Programming Language: C, C++, Python, Java, SQL
Tools: Intellij, Eclipse, VScode, VirtualBox, VMware, Github