Dependable worker with skills in time management, critical thinking, organization, problem-solving, and customer service.
GED November 1997
West High School Denver, CO
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless
● Engage conflict resolution and customer service skills to maintain a peaceful living space for residents in transitional housing.
● Follow protocols to ensure resident safety and well-being.
● Maintain a clean work environment and living space for staff and clientele. Bayaud Enterprises Inc. Denver, CO
Shelter Attendant October
● Complete a variety of tasks based on client and shelter needs including temperature checks, walkthroughs of property, monitoring shelter entrances and activities, and maintaining a clean environment.
● Provide flexibility, respect, and discretion for residents with various needs. Denver, CO Event Staffing
COVID-19 Safety May 2021-Oct. 2021
● Verify Covid-19 vaccination status and identification for all event attendees.
● Monitor entrances and exits, provide event directions, and maintain safety and security for events.
RNA Facilities Management/Staffing Denver, CO
Janitorial Worker- Denver Public Schools Feb. 2020-May 2021
● Clean and sanitize high traffic areas per COVID-19 safety protocols.
● Maintain a clean work environment at various locations. Cherry Oaks Assisted Living Glendale, CO
Laundry Aid/Housekeeper 2011-2015
● Maintain a clean and sanitary living environment for seniors. Responsible for cleaning individual apartments and shared living spaces daily.
● Build rapport with regular and incoming clientele to best suit their needs. Video Professor Inc. Lakewood, CO
Customer Service Representative 1999-2003
● Provide a polite and courteous attitude for all incoming and outgoing calls.
● Use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to resolve consumer complaints effectively and efficiently.