Well-qualified customer service proficient in handling complex customer issues and promoting
positive experiences. Efficiency-driven and organized with a team-oriented mentality and
dedication to customer satisfaction, business goals, and sales excellence. Skilled in coordinating
documentation and handling payments. Proactive Customer Service with expertise in delivering
support services and resolving customer complaints. Trained in special vehicles, and skilled
techniques. Demonstrated competencies in operating multi-line phone systems, taking orders,
and updating documentation. Gifted in working with stressed, confused, and upset individuals in
need of benefits information and supportive guidance to navigate multiple systems. Effective at
operating department guidelines to manage telephone calls, emails, letters, and in-person
requests for assistance.
Security Officer II, Drury University
Drury University, Springfield, MO
● Unlocked Doors to Staff/Faculty and students.
● Patrolled the campus with patrol vehicle
● Conducted lock ups on buildings at the end of night.
● Received DT, Baton, handcuffs and OC Spray training.
● Issued permits, and made IDs to Faculty, Staff and Students.
Security Guard, Allied Universal Security Services
Touro University, Vallejo, CA
● Unlocked and locked up high security classrooms during business hours.
● Enforced Campus policies to students and visitors.
● Answered phone calls and dispatched officers
● Walked and Submitted reports along with pictures of the campus on a software called
● Monitored vehicles that are coming through and leaving campus at the gate.
● Issued parking permits to students who don’t come on campus often
● Operated a security patrol vehicle and drove around the campus.
● Worked closely with the Facilities Department to monitor high security buildings.
Security Officer, Allied Universal Security Services
Mater Dei High School, Santa Ana, CA 02/2022-06/2022
● Enforced Campus Safety policies for everyone
● Ensure that the students are attending their classes and not ditching
● Checked Student ID Card to ensure they’re not leaving campus without approval
● Locked up all buildings that have high-value items such as Apple computers
● Operated the guard shack and controlled who came in and out of the campus
● Monitored all cameras of the campus in the security room.
● Patrolled the entire campus using a golf cart.
● Worked closely with Faculty and Staff
● Unlocked Classrooms and Doors for Teachers that forgot their keys.
John Wayne Airport, Santa Ana, CA 06/2021-12/2021
● Worked at the curbside of arrivals and departure level at John Wayne Airport moving cars
waiting for their passengers.
● Worked at the Loading Dock and checked all packages coming in and outside of the
airport to make sure there are no dangerous items in the packages.
● Guarded the checkpoint gates to ensure no one would re-enter the sterile area.
● Worked with the Orange County Sheriff’s Office to ensure safety for everyone at the
Irvine Company, Irvine, CA 03/2021-06/2021
● Operated a patrol vehicle and drove onto the client’s property to perform vehicle patrol to
make sure that the buildings and properties are secured.
● Performed foot patrol
Campus and Community Safety Security Officer, Concordia University Irvine
Irvine, CA 08/2018-03/2021
● Performed as a gate attendant at a Guard Shack and controlled entry who came in and out
of the University
● Worked on the field at the sports games hosted by the University
● Entered Codes and Data Information onto a Dispatch System called Omnigo when
working Dispatch position.
● Became a Trainer to new recruits joining the department trained them on de-escalating
situations, and how to operate the guard shack.
● Provided appropriate work ethic and etiquette to co-workers and helped them out as
much as possible.
Customer Service Representative Intern, ALO Hotel
Orange, CA 09/2017-12/2017
● Responded to customer requests for products, services, and company information.
● Provided direct customer support to internal and external customers in a fast-paced
● Offered advice and assistance to customers, paying attention to personal needs or wants.
Teacher’s Assistant, Villa Park High School
Villa Park, CA 08/2017-06/2018
● Assisted teachers with supervision and care of a group of 20 Special Ed students.
● Prepared teaching materials and set up equipment for the lead teacher.
● Handed out classroom materials, like pencils, folders, and paper.
● Sorted bottles and cans at a fast pace to fund field trips for the special needs class.
Intern, BCT Entertainment Inc
Anaheim, CA 01/2018-06/2018
● Repaired various tools and machines, including machine materials, notifying the parts
department of issues requiring major repairs
● Moved furniture and boxes using a utility dolly and forklift ramp.
● Prepared pallets of boxes for easy transportation between customer and storage locations.
● Surrounded items in cling film, padded blankets, and tape to protect from damage.
● Coordinated daily work strategies, following oral and written instructions to properly
move and ship products.
● Recorded information, shortages, and discrepancies to keep records current and accurate
● Used hand-held scanners and physical logs to accurately track item movements
● Keep all documentation and records accurate and up-to-date with the latest data to
prevent errors in processing or delivering.
Associate Director, Concordia University Irvine
Director, Concordia University Irvine
Supervisor, John Wayne Airport
Account Manager, Allied Universal
Director Of Security, Mater Dei High School