*** ******* ******* **. *** #2707 Houston, TX, 77069 Profile
IT specialist with 6yrs of professional experience in tech support and customer service. Trained and familiar with wide range of Operating Systems, Software, Networking, Data Entry, windows and Mac OS . I am very proficient and possess a variety of skills, while being able to provide exceptional customer service to clients while completing objectives and resolving needs. I have the ability to adapt easily to any environment. I have an open personality, which allows me to interact with other personality types. I am now looking to pursue a professional career to push towards my goal and also keeping my options open to endless possibilities. While at Comcast I was a jack of all trades trying to learn any and everything. started as a phone agent, then after sme trainer for new hires, and when their training was done would walk floor and help with any questions they may have. while at comcast i also acted as a aux report monitor producing aux reports for supervisors on agent's activity while not on calls. Proficiencies
● Provide outstanding customer service
● Provide step-by-step walkthrough solutions to a variety of customer issues
● Worked within a team atmosphere on a daily basis
● Able to maintain monthly quotas
● Extensive multi-tasking skills
● Excellent Microsoft excel-budgeting spreadsheets, calendars, charts & diagrams
● Excellent Money management skills
● Excellent adaptability skills
● I maintain a professional demeanor and appearance
● Classes that i assisted with were always top 3 in call center among veteran teams and workers Employment
Comcast H ouston, TX /
Feb `14 – P resent
Position Held; Service CAE Technician, Sme ( new hire trainer), aux report monitor for call center when needed
• I averaged 55 calls per 10 hr days
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Solve disconnect issues with all three services (Internet, Cable, Phone) using training systems provided
• Resolve and investigate reported issues and walk customers through scripted protocols to rule out issues
• Maintain up to date knowledge of all company products, services, and procedures
• Work within a team atmosphere on a daily basis
• Performing minor/complex Pc update and software repairs
• Maintain Specific Monthly Quotas
• Adhere to a very strict attendance policy
• Typing 65 wpm
● Promoting products daily, with the training and knowledge to troubleshoot and also able to sell it to the member with xfinity home security
● Data Entry
● Consistently exceeded expectations for customers
● Monitor and run aux reports on agents in the call center.
● New hire trainer and sme for new recruits, trained new agents on comcast procedures, and systems
-Accomplishments 100%: Voice of customer report for 6 months, Most improved Rep continued
NCO Customer solutions
Positions held; Geek Squad Analyst & Floor Lead F eb 10 – Sep 13
● Geek squad repair service
● Schedule home visits for repair
● Install new desktop systems for customers
● Online virus removal an remote service support
● Support residential and business class customers via inbound calls an virtual repair
● Best buy online sales an support
● Asurion appliance claim specialist
● Data entry an online support
● Assist customers with online product knowledge an placing orders
● Team lead for supervisor in their absence
-A ccomplishments: Top agent, Lead sales for month Hewlett Packard
M ay 09 – Dec 09
Positions Held; Assembler/Unloader
• Worked Assembly Line
• Put Frames of servers together that was sent out t o various clients
• Installing Circuits Daily & operated on pallets
• Accurately calculate, build and assemble customer orders to prepare them for delivery, inner-yard transfer or customer pick-up.
• Extensive Multi-tasking, for unloading the trucks that came to the job Education
University Of Houston A ugust ’14
Currently pursuing an degree in Psychology ( Part Time ) Westfield High School
Attained High School Diploma
Participated with the Business Professionals of America
• BPA aims to develop leadership, academic, and technological skills in the workplace among students and leaders within the community.
• Played Varsity Basketball
• Computer Science club
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Purchasing Agent/Procurement Specialist/ Procurement Manager/ Sr Buyer
Houston, TX - procurement, pipeline, buyer, agent, purchasing,...
Desktop Support - Active Directory, O365, Migrations, Systems Admin
Spring, TX - powershell, cloud, desktop support, vpn, desktop,...
Manager High School
Spring, TX - references, environment, quantity, customers,...
Insurance Agent High School
Houston, TX - insurance agent, crew, agent, assembly, supervisor,...
Customer Service Microsoft Office
Houston, TX - general labor, labor, comcast, aug, professional,...
Realtor, Insurance Agent, Finance
Spring, TX - realtor, certifications, insurance agent,...
Customer Service Insurance Agent
Houston, TX - insurance agent, agent, insurance, ruby, licensed,...