Wethersfield, CT 06109
Hebrew HealthCare, West Hartford, CT
**/** – Present Director, Marketing and Communications
• Marketing: Creation and implementation with oversight of annual budget and marketing plan. Oversight of all B2B and B2C marketing activities.
• Legislative and Public Policy Advocacy: Oversight including, but not limited to, direct contact with consulting lobbyist, state non-profit association and national non-profit association.
• Internal Sales: Coordination with staff to support efforts cultivating referrals.
• Creative: Develop content for print collateral, ads, website, social media, blog, press releases and internal/external publications with oversight of videos and radio and television ads.
• Advertising: Develops media plan. Coordinates media buys/placements for print, radio, television (broadcast and cable), web and sponsorships.
• Tours: Guides tours to prospective customers.
• Publications: Oversight of all internal and external publications.
• Website: Oversight and content development. Complete redesign in 2014.
• Public Relations: Develops content and management of all internal and external communications.
• Community Outreach: Develop and implement outreach plan including trade shows and health fairs.
• Community Benefits: Oversight and management of all IRS mandated social accountability activities.
• Corporate Compliance: Oversight and management of IRS mandated corporate compliance program.
• High Reliability: Connecticut Hospital Association certified HRO Trainer.
• Senior Management: Team member.
03/04 – 12/07 Director, Patient Advocacy
• Internal Ombudsman for Patient Concerns and Grievances: Served on Resident Council, Family Council and Food Committee. Facilitated resolutions.
• HIPAA Compliance Officer.
• Beauty and Barber Shops: Oversight.
• Reception/Front Desk: Oversight of supervisor and all operators. Managed schedule.
• Satisfaction Surveys: Reviewed for resolution of identified issues.
• House Committee: Team member of Board level committee. Coordinated construction projects and documents.
01/01 – 03/04 Executive Assistant and Office Manager
• Office Management: Oversight of three support staff, coordinated office coverage for principals, assured adequate phone coverage in Executive Suite.
• Board of Trustees: Attended meetings, communicated regularly with 80+ board members, developed and distributed meeting minutes.
• Contracts: Maintained contracts, obtain signatures, track expirations and renewals.
• Licensure: Managed all license applications, renewals, inspections.
• Insurance: Managed all applications and renewals. Creative Computer Solutions/Harris Computer Systems, Newark, DE 11/96 – 12/00 Technical Writer
• Creative: Developed all user manuals for software products.
• Online Documentation: Implemented documentation software for use within software packages.
• Product Testing: Tested software prior to release. Kristen Kinney Page 2
Hebrew Home and Hospital, West Hartford, CT
6/94 – 6/96 Administrative Assistant and Benefits Specialist
• Worker’s Compensation: Managed employee program including state reporting, claim management, and employee injury reporting. Maintained statistical data and reported problems, patterns and trends.
• OSHA: Maintained 200 Log and developed annual report for posting in accordance with Federal requirements, complied with all OSHA reporting mandates.
• Employee Recognition: Planned and hosted all events. The Travelers Realty Investment Company, Hartford, CT 7/92 – 6/94 Records Specialist
• Real Estate Records: Supported corporate headquarters and satellite facilities in management of loan and/or foreclosure documents.
12/91 – 6/92 Executive Secretary
• Clerical: Arranged proper execution of real estate documents, maintained Execution Log, Outstanding Documents Listing, Weekly Work Summary and Preparation of Tax Delinquency Correspondence.
Southern New Hampshire University
References will be furnished upon request.
Marketing Social Media
Miami, FL - digital marketing, facebook, implemented,...
Human Resource Assistant, Office Manager, Accounts Payable
Seymour, TN - payable, human resource, office manager, resource,...
Microsoft Office Technical Writer & QA Tester
Glastonbury, CT - technical writer, microsoft office, operating,...
Technical Writer Project
Hartford, CT - technical writer, users, writer, documentation,...
Technical Writer, Writer, Copy Editor, Proofreader
Rocky Hill, CT - copy, editor, editing, political, hill, pages,...
Project Manager Quality Assurance
Cheshire, CT - mainframe, agents, it project, estate, critical,...
Prospect, CT - technical writer, documentation, python, writer,...