P R A S E N J E E T G H O S H
Permanent Address : 38B Panditiya Place, Triangular Park, Kolkata 700029, West Bengal. Contact No : +91 988*******
Email ID : email@example.com
O B J E C T I V E S
Assurance of high standard of competency, dedication at work to execute cost effective organizational target and future development with best of abilities, skills and positive attitude. A proven resourceful, innovative and asset to the organization.
A W A R D
1. Stood first in Block Debate Competition, Mangalkote, West Bengal, India. 2. Best Suggestion & Implementation Award 2013 to achieve low breakdown time at Weigh Bridge of M/s Sarda Mines Pvt. Ltd, Odisha.
3. Best Team Award in National Chapter for Quality Control 2014, Pune, Maharashtra. P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E S
Assistant at Sarda Mines Pvt. Ltd (Sister Concern of Jindal Steel & Power Ltd) from June 2012 to March 2017.
1. Access weather motoring system from remote location & send daily weather report to mines manager & geologist.
2. Ensure all entry onto the site is authorized.
3. Ensure CCTV camera is working, record all vehicles entry/exit & replay footage at the time of Government official visit.
4. Material allocation through Government site.
5. Ensure the dumper is properly loaded by material & prepare check gate invoice through weighbridge software.
6. Prepare shift wise, daily, monthly and yearly report of ROM despatch through weighbridge. 7. Conduct & associate with periodically verification & stamping of weighbridge and test weight by Government Legal Metrology (Enforcement) Department. 8. Communication through email to Govt. Officials & Mining Officials about Production, Despatch, Incident / Accident Report & Specified data.
Achievement / Recognition :
1. Developed Standard Operating Procedure, Kaizan & One Point Lesson for better understands of assigned job.
2. Weigh Bridge Transporting Software Handling Training to new weighbridge operators. 3. Basic computer training to novice computer users (Employees) for Skill Development. Entrepreneur of TechnoSoft from May 2011 to June 2012. Responsibility:
1. Managing a business (and all that this entails: finance, taxation and marketing or promotion). 2. Marketing & selling of I.T products.
3. Manage service requests, hardware and software installations, new computer setup, upgrade, system maintenance, networking and troubleshooting, etc.
4. Training to the telecaller as well as service engineers. Desktop Support Engineer at Major IT Services, Kolkata, from January 2011 to May 2011. Responsibility:
1. Receive and record technical or application support calls from end users. 2. Provide investigation, diagnosis, resolution and recovery for hardware/software problems. 3. Trouble shooting of network connectivity (LAN) issues. 4. Manage service requests, hardware and software installations, new computer setup, upgrade, system maintenance, networking and troubleshooting, etc.
Achievement / Recognition:
1. Posted in interview panel for computer hardware section. Worked as Homeopathy Practitioner from August 2001 to December 2010. Responsibility:
1. Assess patients and develop a detailed case history with comprising psychological, emotional, physical symptoms and characteristics as well as use homeopathic remedies to treat a range of conditions. 2. Advice on lifestyle issues, such as diet, exercise and mental health. 3. Attend seminars and presentations for groups in the community, or for other health practitioners, to promote homeopathy.
4. Research medical conditions and homeopathic remedies. 5. Manage a business (and all that this entails: finance, taxation and marketing or promotion). E D U C A T I O N
1. Matriculation (10th Level) in 1994 & placed first division, under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.
2. Higher secondary (+2 Level) in 1997 & placed second division, under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education.
3. Graduation in 2001, under Calcutta Biochemic Medical College (Deemed College - Registration cancelled) P R O F E S S I O N A L E D U C A T I O N
Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network Engineering. 1. Course details: Electronics, A+ (Hardware), N+ (Networking), C.C.N.A (Cisco Certified Network Associate), M.C.S.A (Microsoft Certified System Administrator), R.H.C.E (Red Hat Certified Engineer). P E R S O N A L D E T A I L
Name : Prasenjeet Ghosh
Father’s Name : Pranab Kumar Ghosh
Sex : Male.
Religion : Hindu.
Date of Birth : 09/09/1978
Marital Status : Married.
Hobbies : Reading & Spirituality.
Nationality : Indian.
Language Known : Bengali, English & Hindi.
Passport Status : Ready.
All the above statements are true to my belief and knowledge. Date : 11.04.2017 Prasenjeet Ghosh
India, Jaipur, RJ - device, wireless, lan, outlook, organization,...
India, Lucknow, UP - sales executive, second, experience, lucknow, one,...
India, AP - flooring, interior, building, labs, projects, fall,...
Project Manager Management
India, Bengaluru, KA - dba, perl, mysql, cloud, role, php, scrum,...
India, New Delhi, DL - boy, speak, field, professional experience, 2005,...
Chemical Engineering Power Plant
India, Coimbatore, TN - presentation, chemical engineering, fluid,...
India - scada, plc, gas, hmi, dcs, remote, industrial,...