References available upon request Page 1/3 6/22/2015 12:45 PM EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Professional capable of immediate impact on an organization’s bottom-line. MBA in International Business
(4.0 GPA). Nineteen years of work experience in systems integration (with Salesforce at the core), strategic marketing consulting, business development, product/project management, and partner marketing. Member of two Honors Societies.
Seeking a challenging position that leverages my skills and education providing an opportunity for career advancement, while allowing me to contribute to long-term profitability. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Adobe Systems, Inc. Feb 2011 – Jan 2015
Public Company; 10,001+ employees; ADBE; Computer Software industry World leader in delivering marketing technologies that allow creative professionals to express themselves and connect with millions of people.
Sr. Business Architect Sales Process, Tools, & Infrastructure Global Sales Ops
• Strategic sourcing, integration and alignment of solutions across the breathe of infrastructure currently supporting the global sales org (with salesforce CRM at the core and a focus on productivity).
• Vendor selection and pilot launches based on capability gaps identified within the existing system.
• For example:
• Objective: Increase Salesforce adoption and improve forecasting accuracy
• Technique: Explored the use of game mechanics to track and reward sales reps for activities they already perform in Salesforce on a regular basis. The difference is that with game mechanics in place, on-screen pop-up messages appear that award points to sales reps in real-time for "good" actions that get completed in Salesforce in a timely and accurate manner. In addition there are Leaderboards that encourage friendly competition by displaying individual scores as well as aggregated team results across global teams.
• Pilot: Selected ideal vendor and successfully launched a gamification pilot (NA v/a EMEA)
• Results: A significant behavioral shift in the adoption of Salesforce as seen by an uptick in sales activity and forecasting accuracy resulting in budget approvals by senior leadership for global roll-out. Sr. Product Owner Adobe Partner Exchange Partner Operations WW Sales Operations
• Pioneered the integration of Salesforce with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) to provide a cutting-edge portal for Adobe Solution Partners.
• Adobe Partner Exchange (http://solutionpartners.adobe.com), is now the single destination for the tools and resources needed by Adobe Solution Partners to meet their digital marketing needs. George P. Johnson, San Carlos, CA 2006 – 2010
Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry A leading global experience marketing agency with technology clients like IBM, Cisco, Oracle/SUN, Salesforce, VMware, Symantec, Citrix, etc.
Director, Program Strategy Right Tools (Product Management)
• Managed an enterprise-class software application through its development cycle (concept to launch)
• Created a new line of revenue for the company
• Roles: Product Management (Subject Matter Expert); Project Management; Data Analysis & Migration
(using Informatica); Quality Assurance; Product Marketing (using Camtasia); New Business Development
(support); User Training; User Access Management
• Beta Client: Cisco Systems, Inc.
Senior Program Strategist (Marketing Consulting)
Strategic Portfolio Planning:
• Earned “trusted advisor” status for the Security business unit at Cisco Systems, Inc. ANJALI CHAWLA
1411 Ivy Lane, Petaluma, CA 94954 P: (617) ***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org References available upon request Page 2/3 6/22/2015 12:45 PM
• Translated deep understanding of Cisco Security’s IMC objectives and business landscape into effective event-specific objectives, strategies and tactical recommendations
• Identified opportunities for integration with other Cisco campaigns (Do more with less)
• Planned, analyzed and managed the Security Portfolio ensuring top-performance, every quarter
• Conducted detailed audits of Cisco’s participation at events like Gartner Symposium ITxpo, and IDG’s "The Security Standard"
• Co-managed Strategic Experience Mapping (SEM) and Experience Design exercises for Cisco’s presence at industry leading events
• Created a marketing plan for strategic entry into the Pharmaceutical industry
• Presented it to senior management and key stake holders across the company globally
• Strategic win: Pfizer is now a client
IDG World Expo, Framingham, MA 2004 – 2006
Privately Held; 10,001+ employees; Publishing industry A business unit of IDG, the world's leading technology publishing, research and event management company. Brand Manager
• Launched cutting edge technology events like “GridWorld” based on research findings and partnerships
• GridWorld successfully debuted in 2005 at ~20% GP Manager, Business Development
• Researched new business opportunities within fast-growing IT markets
- Organic growth: Researched new markets for new product ideas
- Brand management & extension: Ensured all existing brands reflected the pulse of the market
- Joint ventures/M&A/partnerships: Identified content partners, engaged in strategic partner negotiations
• Developed detailed business plans and presented these to senior management for approval
- Market size/scope, competitive analysis, market positioning, budget forecasting & financial analysis MOMENTIX, INC., Boston, MA 2000 - 2002
An early stage Application Service Provider delivering web based enterprise software to the events industry. Product Manager
• Established strategic relationships with customers to identify needs, usage scenarios and market trends
• Synthesized large amounts of customer data and transformed these into crisp, coherent recommendations
• Presented and defended these recommendations to senior management, sales and engineering
• Negotiated timelines and feature tradeoffs while understanding the technical and customer implications
• Designed prototypes for the development of all new products and enhancement of existing ones
• Worked with the engineering team to translate these into cutting-edge market-driven products
• Communicated new product features and functionality to appropriate departments, ahead of product launch
• Collaborated with marketing teams to define value proposition and develop customer focused collateral
• Contributed to sales process by conducting product demonstrations for prospective clients Project Manager
• Led all aspects of client relationship management resulting in customized web-based solutions for each client and incremental revenues for both the client and the company
• Advised clients on key strategies to optimize efficiency and meet performance goals using these products
• Resolved difficult client issues by identifying and presenting alternatives consistent with client needs
• Directed a multi-disciplinary team of internal resources (engineering, sales and marketing) and external vendors to meet client expectations and deadlines
• Developed and ran face-to-face and Web-based training programs for clients that facilitated self sufficiency within a short period of time
1411 Ivy Lane, Petaluma, CA 94954 P: (617) ***-**** Email: email@example.com References available upon request Page 3/3 6/22/2015 12:45 PM WORLD CONGRESS, INC., Woburn, MA 1998 - 2000
CENTER FOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE, a World Congress Holding Company producing 60+ events annually for the Pharmaceutical and Energy industries. Project Manager
• Fully researched, developed and launched successful conferences for the Pharmaceutical and Energy industries
WORLD ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CONGRESS, a World Congress Holding Company producing an annual, large-scale event that targeted global economic development within six specific industry sectors. Marketing Manager
• Managed all aspects of marketing i.e. planning, public relations, advertising, partner marketing, promotions, vendor negotiations, direct mail and telemarketing – per budget and timeline CRITERION METALS, INC., Smithfield, RI 1995 – 1997 US subsidiary of Deutsche Nickel (Germany). Primary distributor of Nickel, Brass and Wire Rope in the USA. Marketing Analyst:
• Delivered a proposal for a cost efficient, three-way, joint-venture partnership, between the German parent, the US subsidiary and a leading Indian manufacturer EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
JOHNSON & WALES UNIVERSITY, Providence, RI
Master of Business Administration, International Business 1993 - 1995
• GPA 4.0, Deans List, recipient of Graduate Assistantship, Vice President, Graduate Students Association Bachelor of Science Degree 1993
• GPA 3.9, Deans List, Member of two Honors Societies: Alpha Beta Kappa and Eta Sigma Delta
Project Manager Management
New York, NY - estimator, optic, mep, hvac, fiber, supervision,...
Project Manager Management
McKinney, TX - estimator, airport, asphalt, paving, mep, were,...
Santa Rosa, CA - multiple, maintain, brown, statements, monthly,...
Customer Service Manager
United States - superintendent, soil, estimator, construction,...
Boca Raton, FL - piping, mine, tower, build, construction manager,...
Baton Rouge, LA - coca, cola, scheduling, powder, efficiency,...
Project Manager Engineering
Walnut Creek, CA - soil, bridge, foundation, structures, drafter,...