J N V SAILESH
To obtain a suitable position in a well-diversified organization which will enable me to use my skills and abilities to the maximum and contribute to the growth of the organization and my personal growth as well.
2012 Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering) from Gudlavelleru Engineering College (Affiliated to JNTU, Kakinada), with an aggregate of 79.34%. 2008 Intermediate (MPC) from Sri Chaitanya Jr. College, Machilipatnam with an aggregate of 95.20%
2006 S.S.C from State Board of Secondary Education with an aggregate of 84.5%. TRAINING EXPERIENCE:
Under gone a training for 5 Months in SAP-ABAP/4 including cross applications and ABAP Oops Concepts at Hyderabad.
• Data Dictionary: Creation and maintenance of tables, structures, views and other dictionary objects.
• Modularization techniques: Include, Subroutines, Function modules, Macro’s.
• Reports: Creation of Classical, Interactive and ALV Reports.
• Menu Painter: Development of menu interfaces for various screens and interactive lists.
• Screen Painter: Development of screens for user-defined transactions and writing of associated modules mainly for data entry in user-defined tables.
• Module Pool Programming: Knowledge in Module Pool Programming.
• BDC: Development of Classical Batch Input and Call transaction programs for uploading data from legacy system to SAP system for various transactions.
• Layout Sets: Creation of new SAP scripts, Smart forms and related control programs.
• Familiar with SQL trace and Run Time Analysis.
• Enhancements: Conceptual knowledge on User Exits and BADI’s to enhance the functionality of standard business applications.
• Knowledge on processing IDOC’s, Setting Partner Profiles, knowledge in ALE interfaces and creating RFC interfaces.
• Conceptual knowledge on BAPI.
Page 2 of 3
SKILL SETS & CAPABILITIES
Knowledge of C, JAVA.
Hands on experience in AutoCAD, Solid Works 2013.
A very Good Knowledge of Pro E, Ansys, CFD (Gambit 2.3.16, Fluent 6.3.26). STRENGTHS
Effective Communication Skills
Ability to work well under time and accuracy constraints.
Hard Working & Punctuality.
Result & Target Oriented, committed and dedicated to organizational task. EMPLOYMENT PROFILE
1 Year (March’15 – Till date) of Exp. as a Sr. Engineer – Designs, Team Leader at Luxus India Pvt. Ltd., and it is an Private organization executing projects in various applications like Sliding doors, Wardrobe’s, Kitchen’s. And this organization is collaborated with Poland based organization
8 Month’s (July’14 – March’15) of Exp. as a Sr. Engineer – Designs, at Vasanthi PEB Systems Pvt. Ltd., and it is a Private organization executing projects in various applications like Clean Rooms, Cold Rooms, Defense, Telecom and Pre-Engineering Buildings. 2 Years (July’12 – July’14) of Experience as an Engineer - Designs in ICOMM TELE LTD., and it is an ISO 9001:2008 rated organization executing projects in various applications like Power, Defense, and Water & Telecom.
Title: “EXPERIMENTAL AND COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS (CFD) ANALYSIS OF FLUID FLOW AND HEAT TRANSFER OF MULTIPLE RECTANGULAR JETS IMPINGING ON FLAT SURFACE” Role: Team Leader
ACHIEVEMENTS & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Received “Best Project” award in our college for the academic year 2008– 12
Bagged 3rd Place at SAPIENCE-2010 in Sri Vasavi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nandamuru for presenting a poster on “Maglev Train” during December 16th -17th, 2010
Passed “Type Writing English Higher” (45 wpm)
Involved in organizing “Microsoft Dream Spark Yatra” and participated in the event, held at Vijayawada.
Page 3 of 3
Acted as a “Class Representative” during 2011 – 2012
Organized Mechanical Engineering Association (MEA) Functions at our college
Acted as a student coordinator for GEC Fest 11’ –’12 at our college
Organized PPT contest during GEC Fest 10’ –’11 at our college
Acted as “School People Leader (SPL)” during 2003–2005 PERSONAL DETAILS
Name Javvaji N V Sailesh
Father’s Name Javvaji Venkateswara Rao
Marital Status Single/Unmarried
Date of Birth 11th June, 1991
Languages Known English, Hindi and Telugu
Address D.No. 4/218, Rajupet, Machilipatnam, Krishna Dist., (A.P), India.
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - abap, painter, sap, programming, knowledge,...
Engineer Civil Engineering
Bahrain - civil, micro, first, site engineer, english,...
Customer Service Office
Warrenton, NC - housekeeping, mall, area, responsibility, tesda,...
SAP ABAP,workflow,OO ABAP
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - abap, sap, display, transaction, objects, invoice,...
SAP Basis Consultant
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - sap, performed, crm, configuration, sap basis,...
SAP SD Consultant
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - sd, sap, mm, le, fi, pp, module, consulting,...
India, Hyderabad, Telangana - gis, arcgis, chase, network engineer, asp.net,...