Electrical / Electronic Engineering Professional
Innovative and talented Electrical Engineer with the ability to lead complex projects and support organizational initiatives. Offers over 14 years of electrical experience; Associate’s degree candidate with a major in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Committed to designing modern systems which support development and growth. Effectively directs project lifecycles and manages resources; ensures successful execution of practices and identifies opportunities to improve systems. Mature and stable professional who excels during challenges/conflicts.
• Electrical Fundamentals/Guidelines
• Technical System Operation Expert
• Complex Projects/Process Leadership
• Compliance Management/Evaluation
• Problem Solving/Conflict Resolution
• Solutions Management/Evaluations
EDUCATION and CREDENTIALS
Associate of Applied Science degree candidate with a major in Electrical and Computer Engineering Technologies
Georgia Piedmont Technical College - Decatur, Georgia - Associate’s (AAS) degree to be completed in 2016: Honors
Relevant Courses: Engineering Technology, Circuit Analysis, Digital Systems, Electronic Circuits, Engineering Graphics, Networking Systems, Video and Audio Systems – Holds a Certificate in Computer Engineering Technology
Professional Development Training and Certifications
Residential and Industrial Commercial Wiring at Columbus Technical Institute
Commercial and Industrial Wiring Training / Certificate Program, IEC Program
Department of Labor (DOL) Electrician Certification & Journeyman Electrician
Engineering Maintenance 2015 - Present
CH2M Hill Atlanta, Georgia
• Serve as an instrumental member of the engineering Maintenance Group for the project at Hartsfield / Jackson International Airport; perform maintenance on lights, generators, and conveyer belts to prevent any outages
• Identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and effectively resolve complex technical issues and repaired switchgears
Electrician - Maintenance 2013 - 2015
Turner Broadcasting (CNN Center) Atlanta, Georgia
• Performed maintenance on 4 major buildings throughout the corporate headquarters and maintained 12 generators to prevent television and radio outages; maintained continual functionality and system reliability
Maintenance Specialist 2012 - 2013
Plasmat Recycling Forrest Park, Georgia
• Constructed control cabinets to automate conveyer belts and machinery; translated organizational needs and requirements into functional solutions and worked closely with cross-functional teams to execute plans
• Performed preventative maintenance to prevent downtime; identified, troubleshot, diagnosed, and resolve complex technical issues, developed customized plans to prevent reoccurrence, and optimized quality control
Electrical Technician, Inc. Lagrange, Georgia
• Managed an electrical project for Lockheed Martin and directed the complete lifecycle, from conception through completion; defined requirements, developed project plans, ensured quality, and allocate resources
• Performed preventative maintenance and supported the F35 project installation; maintained compliance
Summit Systems Buford, Georgia
• Managed projects throughout the lifecycle, including requirements gathering, planning, resource allocation, and deliverables; directed a project for Georgia Tech, including installing lighting, HVAC controls, and fixtures for a pet science lab and a project for the American Red Cross to install HVAC controls and fire alarm systems
• Installed conduit, panels, and devices, including HVAC and A/V equipment; maintained strict compliance with regulations and codes, achieved safety, and implemented and enforced direct policies and procedures
Lead Electrician 2008 - 2009
Wayne J. Griffin, Inc. Duluth, Georgia
• Managed the installation of 4 elevator systems for Peachtree Condominiums; installed 4” EMT, pulled 600 MCM cables, mounted panels, telephones, and lighting, roughed in lighting for lobbies, and installed motors
• Supported the completion of a project for a 20 story apartment building, consisting of 260 apartments; hung panels, installed transformers and lighting, pulled MC cable, and ensured compliance with strict codes
Service Technician 2006 - 2008
Mayberry Electric, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia
• Designed and installed electrical room panels and ATS systems for Dickey Broadcasting; supervised the project from conception through completion, oversaw lifecycles and deliverables and maintained compliance
Lead Electrician, Tibbs Electrical Services (2002-2006): Directed major projects throughout the lifecycle, including the installation of BAS / HVAC controls, fire alarms, and access control systems at the Centers for Disease Control; maintenance initiatives for Emory Hospital; and the installation of PLC and terminated / pulled cables for Sara Lee.
Awards and Honors: Safety Award Outstanding Attendance Award Five Year Recipient of the Accident Free Award (1996-2001) – Maintains an Incident-Free Work Environment Independent Electrical Contractors, Member
Philippines, Makati, NCR - field service, elevator, service technician, field,...
Philippines - engr, sm, held, phase, property, admin,...
Philippines - electrician, wiring, tools, install, naval,...
Engineer Mechanical Engineering
Philippines, Calamba, CALABARZON - set, pumps, mall, machines, generator, preventive,...
Electrical Engineering Engineer
Alpharetta, GA - electrical, plc, panel, electrical engineering,...
Philippines, Mandaluyong, NCR - alarm, system, building, status, automation, air,...
Philippines, Pasay, NCR - semiconductor, wire, machine, preventive,...