Memphis, TN *****
Efficient Process Auditor proficient in auditing and monitoring quality requirements to meet company quality assurance standards and customer specifications. Experienced Team Lead professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills. Repair Technician with an extensive repair background. Hard worker who quickly master’s new skills and systems. Experience
March 2015 - April 2016
Genco, Memphis, TN
• Perform designated test functions for operations.
• Collect, report and analyze data for operations.
• Work with company WMS system/ Red Prairie for quality purposes.
• Performs Out-of-Box Audits as designated by sampling plan
• Supports QA department activities on daily basis
• Performs additional tasks as assigned with minimal supervision September 2011 - March 2015
Genco, Memphis, TN
• Delivered new hire general introduction to 25 employees, operational induction and occupational skills training as well as continuing skill development training for experienced teammates utilizing department work instructions/maps.
• Work with cycle counters to analyze inventory discrepancies and make appropriate adjustments.
• Maintain and update work instructions as needed.
• Check daily demand of re-supply items.
• Made sure safety played a part in our daily routines while working.
• Assist Warehouse Operations Manager with special projects as assigned.
• Effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of internal and external customers
• Solve practical problems and deal with variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Process and investigates all return authorizations. January 2011- September 2011
Genco, Memphis, TN
• Replace and re-install worn and/or defective parts to meet like new standard.
• Document work performed on equipment by using a tracker.
• Perform inspection and diagnostic test per specifications.
• Meet production goals for both quality and quantity produced
• Practiced ESD awareness and PPE.
• Participate in generation of work instructions and job aids for new models.
• Identify potential areas for improvement of internal processes and procedures.
• Experienced in using precision tools and technology February 2008- December 2010
Flextronics, Memphis, TN
• Coordinate and lead 150 employees.
• Responsible for resolving discrepancies on Kodak Printers and Kodak Cameras after test and repair.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of filed documents.
• Actively participated in inventory audits.
• Responsible for assuring training to employees when testing and repairing activation Rock Band Drum Set for X-Box and PlayStation II.
• Evaluated the condition of returned product for contamination and damage; verified expiration dates; selected the best method to deal with the resulting product condition.
• Helped entry level team members solve returns issues January 2007- December 2007
Continental Plastics, Sterling Heights, MI
• Ran a Plastic Injection Molding Machine.
• Trimmed excess flash from the injection molded part.
• Checked parts to assure 100% quality.
• Assembled and packaged parts.
• Various other duties as required by the supervisor on duty Education
September 1997 - June 2000
Mumford High School, Detroit, MI
Inventory, Leadership Skills, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, WMS System/ Red Prairie, Safety, 5's Training, Train the Trainer, Supervisor Training, and the Kaizen Project
Manager Injection Molding
Memphis, TN - injection molding, molding, injection, pcb, units,...
Horn Lake, MS - merchandising, build, associates, retail, manager,...
Supply Chain Project
Memphis, TN - wms, requirements, agile, scrum, chain, alm,...
Customer Service Quality Control
Memphis, TN - wms, inventory, quality, quality control, top,...
High School Quality Assurance
Memphis, TN - dates, picking, wms, inventory, reed, inspection,...
Olive Branch, MS - distribution, outbound, implemented, order,...
Home Health Care
Memphis, TN - nurse, home health, procedures, health, home, care,...