Highly collaborative and diligent professional with formal education, skills, and focus to facilitate efficient and effective project deliveries. Available for business travel, as well as evening and weekend hours.
• Possesses preparation for engagement in wide-ranging industries with emphasis on Noise Vibration Harshness (NVH) product engineering.
• Provides competency to design, develop, and continuously improve plans to eliminate noise and vibration in systems and technologies with proficiency in digital signal processing.
• Designs and conducts experiments through equipment set-up, data collection, interpretation, and analysis, and identification and resolution of product engineering issues.
• Employs best practices of profession and organization for achievement of corporate mission.
• Maintains ability to support projects through contingency planning, anticipating potential issues, and mitigating their development.
• Overcomes obstacles, eliminates barriers, and streamlines and improves processes toward attainment of creative solutions. KEY COMPETENCIES
Innovation Projects • Project Participation & Support • Strategic Planning • Product Testing • Time Management • Reporting Process Improvement • Continuous Learning & Improvement • Technical Writing • Decision Making • Problem Solving EDUCATION
M.S., Mechanical Engineering: Vibration & Acoustics (expected May 2017) Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI / CGPA-3.87/4.00 Key Courses/Skills
Analytical & Experimental Modal Analysis • Dynamic Measurement/Signal Analysis • Analytical Vibroacoustics • Design of Experiments Acoustics & Noise Control • Experimental Methods Vibro-Acoustics • Finite Element Methods in Engineering • Time Series Analysis Key Projects:
• Caterpillar Backup Alarm Testing: Developed standard procedure for measuring maximum sound pressure level from variable reverse alarm of Caterpillar heavy-duty vehicles.
• Vibro-Acoustic Analysis of Treadmill: Performed experimental tests to find causes of noise and vibration sources in treadmill and provided recommendations for reducing noise and vibration to manufacturer.
• Modal Analysis of Exhaust Muffler: Performed and analyzed Impact Hammer test to understand dynamic response of exhaust muffler of Michigan Tech Formula SAE car, and recommended optimum mounting points for muffler.
• Design of Experiments: Assisted Michigan Tech Advanced Power Systems Research Center team in statistically designing experiments for producing Biofuel.
• Buckling Analysis of Cylindrical Shells: Analyzed buckling of thin cylindrical shells using Linear and Nonlinear methods in ABAQUS. B. Tech-Mechanical Engineering-Honors, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, India / CGPA-3.23/4.00 Dissertation: Design & Fabrication of Gearbox Motor Current Analysis System: Created system for indicating faults in multistage automotive gearbox by using Induction motor as transducer.
LIFE FITNESS, Franklin Park, IL 2016
Mechanical Engineer-Intern: Selected by company from Michigan Technological University to assist in development of prototype treadmill with variable deck stiffness. Performed data acquisition and signal processing using LMS Test.Lab and MATLAB. INDIAN RAILWAYS, Hyderabad, India 2009
Mechanical Engineer-Intern: Assisted R&D team in introducing and implementing modern Non Destructive Testing techniques including Vibration Analysis for maintenance of Railway Coaches. TECHNICAL SKILLS: MATLAB • AMESim • LMS Test.Lab • ABAQUS • LabVIEW • SimaPro
DeSoto, TX - puller, helper, driver, dock, yard, duties, switch,...
Information Technology Software Developer
Canada, Montreal, QC - azure, aws, oracle, cis, ux, software developer,...
Senior Managing Director
Woodbury, MN - implemented, workforce, planning, strategies,...
Maryland City, MD - aviation, ap, monthly, budgets, general, fixed,...
Houghton, MI - sensor, engine, fuel, vehicle, control, labview,...
Mechanical Engineering Engineer
Houghton, MI - ansys, solidworks, diesel, fluent, matlab,...
Matlab, Solidworks, Labview, Autocad, Ansys, Mimics, Sas Jmp
Houghton, MI - bio, solidworks, labview, ansys, matlab,...