**** ** ******** **, ***********, AR 72712 USA 201-***-**** Business Relationship Management & Agile Delivery Management Professional with expertise and insights into consultative selling and empathetic business consulting, driving a portfolio @ largest retailer engagement, responsible for nurturing customer relationship, business development and delivery excellence.
Led & driven the operations excellence initiatives for operations organization as Operations Lead and PMO Head for BFS India and software product development and delivery as offshore delivery manager for one of largest banking customers. Professional Experience
Business Relationship Manager/ Account Manager, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation, Teaneck, New Jersey, USA -- from Feb 2012 - Present
Driving a portfolio for Cognizant’s engagement with the largest retailer, with Agile professional services.
Focused on digital solutions, business development and growth, client relationships, proposal planning, pre-sales, and P&L management.
Business acceleration - expanding and developing business in new areas and with new customers.
Delivery management oversight & people development programs Practice OPS Lead & PMO Head – India for Banking and Financial Services Practice -- Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India -- From Apr 2009 thru Feb 2012
Driven the Operational Excellence / efficiency improvement programs of various account organizations in the BFS practice.
SG&A Budget Management – Planning & Reporting, P&L Management & Improvement planning.
Managing & partnering for talent acquisition, skill development and staffing and enhancing business enabler functions and Associate engagement & communications
Supporting & driving practice strategic initiatives like Operation Pinnacle, MIPs, Academy initiatives, talent acquisitions programs
Delivery readiness & Excellence management -Tools and platforms Business. Relationship Manager/ Account Manager for Logistics Practice, APAC - Cognizant Techn ology Solutions, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - From Oct 2007 thru Apr 2009
Business development and growth, client relationships, proposal planning/estimates, and P&L for Logistics Customer DHL for APAC.
Offshore Delivery Manager - Cognizant Technology Solutions, Chennai, India – From Dec 2004 thru Sep 2007
Sreeraj Chinmayanilayam 201-***-****
Driven offshore based product development, delivery and professional services,
Modernization CoE services
Application development, legacy modernization and production operations support engagements consisting of ~150 associates.
Offshore Delivery Manager: From June 2004 till Dec 2004, offshore based delivery for Morgan Stanley relationship, providing 24*7 production support for settlement process for Europe based business solutions.
Onsite Project Manager: From Feb 1999 till Mar 2004, driven the application development and value management processes for Amex/ Bank of America projects, covering services like development initiatives, maintenance activities and 24X7 production support. Responsible for Client liaison, Project Planning, Resource Management, Status Reporting, Quality & Risk Management, Requirement Analysis, Co-ordination between Business and Technical Groups.
Onsite Project Leader: From June 1997 to Jan 1999, worked as a project leader for many initiatives with TCS–AMEX relationship, responsible for Requirement Analysis, Project Planning, Change Control Management, Status Reporting, Quality Management, Risk Management, and Schedule Management, Analysis /Design/ Development / Testing Management and Client Interaction Management.
Developer/Programmer: From Aug 1996 – May 1997, worked as an application software developer/programmer for a series of projects with TCS relationships and was responsible for requirement analysis, maintenance and enhancement activities, version control, Quality Control, offshore co-ordination, status reporting, testing, implementation, post implementation support, build, Y2K conversion etc
Education: - National Institute of Technology, Kozhikode, India – ‘Master of Computer Applications’ 1993-1996
Certifications:- SAFe Agilist (SA) from Scaled Agile, Boulder, CO 2015 - 2017 Most recent accomplishments
01. Agile COE & Agile Enablement Professional Services – Agile CoE is a group of agile practitioners to provide leadership, evangelization, best practices, research, support and training for Agile Transformation, Governance and Excellence @ Cognizant engagement with Expert talks, Agile Workshops, News Letter, Industry Connects, Agile Training Drives, Discussion Forums, Agile Labs (Scrum @ Scale, DevOPS Lab, Agile Tools Lab, Cloud Platform Lab), Agile Library, Agile Transformation CoEs, Agile Clinic etc. The Agile COE engagement model was developed on the 5 pillars, namely assessment, adoption, transformation, maturity and Governance.
02. SafeCloud Food Safety Compliance Products– Cognizant IP development - It automates the food safety checklist procedures, allows custom configurations of food safety checklist data, temperature recording and reporting process. It is a checklist based food safety compliance process product supporting paperless auditing and record keeping process using mobile devices and TMDs over cloud hosted back end systems with features to support Sreeraj Chinmayanilayam 201-***-****
incident management, product recall process, and enterprise messaging for food safety associates, schedule set up and escalations.
03. Enterprise Inventory system - CEP (Complex Event processing) is the use of digital technology to predict high-level events likely to result from specific sets of low-level factors. It identifies and analyzes cause-and-effect relationships among events in real time, allowing organizations to proactively take effective actions in response to specific scenarios from the real time intelligence. It used Kafka for message pipeline and streaming, Storm for stream processing, Spark for aggregation using micro batch processing, Cassandra and Graphite for Metrics reporting.
04. GRC Managed Services - Outcome based managed services transformation of staff augmentation engagement in GRC – $12MM GRC development engagements were driven by ad-hoc development/enhancement requirements supporting 3rd party products, leveraging more than 25 technology capabilities in staff augmentation mode. The tactic short term oriented engagement model was neither sustainable in quality nor cost effective. Transformed this engagement into an outcome based managed services model by rationalizing the model using optimal work force distribution, cross training of work force, retaining the business & system expertise in team for long term and deliverables being measured thru standardized story points. The new model has enabled customer to reinvest 16% of their annual budget to deliver additional business value to the business. 05. Archer Mobility - Enhancing the 3rd party audit management system with Mobile capability
– The 3rd party solution provider was not able to extend mobility support for the auditors, visiting stores and clubs in international markets. So the auditing was mostly conducted using papers and later the findings were manually updated in the Archer system. The archer mobility solution developed by Cognizant, accesses Archer data like CIR assessment, findings, data driven events and rules etc. thru public services and provides offline capabilities. Uses Cue Me Database, SQL Server back end, IONIC framework, HTML 5.0 and Angular JS as tech stack.
Bentonville, AR - hcm, sap, integration, configuration, alm, scrum,...
Director Information Technology
Bentonville, AR - apache, azure, weblogic, cloud, hadoop, etl,...
Training and Development
Springdale, AR - ar, training, branch, help, others, adp, improve,...
Bentonville, AR - hibernate, eclipse, weblogic, apache, mvc,...
Springdale, AR - food safety, haccp, quality, requirements,...
Bentonville, AR - js, ui, ux, asp.net, developer, c#, css, web,...
Java Technical Lead
Bentonville, AR - java developer, java, wal, mart, api, apache, ibm,...