Permanent Address : Uduthya House
Present Address : Room No: 203
NEC Boys Hostel
Email : email@example.com
Degree : MS ENT (appearing examination 2017)
Permanent Registration No: KMC 100498
Objective : In my current position as a post graduate trainee, i have the privilege of looking after the welfare of local community, This is a role from which I have gained a great deal and zeal to work towards a larger role and practice to manage.
1) Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery –MBBS(2007-2013) : KVG medical College,Sullia-Under RGUHS Bangalore,Karnataka 2) Karnataka Medical Council Registration Number -100498 3) Post graduate trainee in the Department of ENT(2014-2017) : Assam Medical College,Dibrugarh-Under SSUHS –Guwahati
I. Internship 2012-2013 : KVG medical college,Sullia,D.K II. Post Graduate Trainee : Department of ENT,AMC DIbrugarh,Assam Paper & Poster presentation
a) Presented a paper entitled “A retrospective study of 60 cases of Thyroid swellings and their agewise and genderwise distribution & treatment at NEBAOICON-2015,Kohima,Nagaland
b) Presented a E poster on “Odontogenic fibroma of mandible And its treatment : a rare case report” at AOICON 2016,Gurugram c) Presented a paper entitled “A Randomized double blinded comparative study between Nasal irrigation with buffered hypertonic saline versus non buffered normal saline in post nasal surgery cases at NEBAOICON 2016,Jorhat, Assam
d) Participated in ISOCON 2016, Calicut & presented a paper titled “A retrospective study of ossicular status in safe type of CSOM” Other Achievements
A. I have bagged First prizein prestigious ENT quiz competition organized by NEBAOICON 2015
B. For the consecutive time i had participated in ENT quiz organised by NEBAOI 16 and bagged third prize
C. Paricipated in Hands on Micro ear surgery cadaveric dissection organised by Vivekanada Institute Medical Sciences,Kolkata, West Bengal,India
1) A paper entitled “Odontogenic fibroma of Mandible and its Management : A rare case report” published in IOSR Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences Vol 15,Issue 5,Ver 4 May 2016 2) A paper entitled “Surgical Dillemma in head and neck Oncosurgery: A hospital based study “has got published in Vol 3,Isuue 4,2016 3) A paper entitled “Thyroid swelling and their management :At a tertiary care centre” has got published in Vol.3 Issue 11,2016 References
1) Dr.Debajit Das,Professor & Head of the Department,Department of ENT,Assam medical College,Dibrugarh,Assam
2) Dr.Nabajyoti Saikia, Associate Professor,Department of ENT, Assam Medical College,Dibrugarh,Assam
1) A life membership in Association of Otorhinolaryngology of India (AOI)
India, Lucknow, UP - pt, course, dr, medical, lucknow, completed, build,...
India, Kasaragod, KL - dr, sciences, institute, medical, health, dec,...
India, Mangaluru, KA - painting, after, inspection, welding, surface,...
Sales Executive Computer Hardware
India, KA - ahmed, sales executive, ruby, computer hardware,...
India, Mangaluru, KA - embedded, control, germany, system, robin, sensor,...
Graphic designer with 13 years of experience
India, Mangaluru, KA - cc, star, adobe, fluent, designation, designer,...
completed gp rating course
India, Mangaluru, KA - life, gp, place, pin, issue, yellow, rating,...