Chicago, IL 60611
SENIOR LEVEL HR PROFESSIONAL
Human Resource Professional & Management Executive successful at building high-performance executive teams and sophisticated human capital organizations. A strategic visionary with a clear sense of purpose and urgency when faced with diverse situational challenges. Skilled at establishing operational excellence within culturally diverse environments and translating conceptual models (mission analysis) into specific growth strategies, and planning/executing multi-faceted development campaigns designed to improve human resources, market share, and gross revenue.
Stoughton Trailers & STI Holdings, Stoughton, WI 2016 - 2017
Manager, Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development & Training
Reporting to the VP of Human Resources with a dotted line to the SVP for STI Holdings, responsibility includes talent management strategy/recruiting, compensation committee/review, HRIS, performance management, succession planning, training & development, Affirmative Action plans and reporting, HRBP consulting, leadership coaching
The Churches of Christ, Milwaukee, WI & Chicago, IL 2009 -
Executive Director, HR/Outreach Administrator
Responsible for implementing human resources outreach programs for career development, adult learning programs
for GED preparation, resume writing, on-site career fairs for college and high school graduates with interests in the Life Sciences & Engineering, payroll processing, records management, employee relations, benefits administration. Participation in special projects via various non-profit organizations with assistance from Taproot Foundation which involved creation of competency models for recruiting strategy, managing employment practices liability, writing employee handbooks, and writing and facilitating leadership development training modules
AndersonBrecon Packaging, Inc, an AmerisourceBergen Company, Rockford, IL 2011 – 2012 (11 months)
Senior Manager, Organizational Development, Training, & Talent Management
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, held primary accountability for Organizational Development
and Talent Management (recruiting) for U.S & UK, HR policies, salary surveys, employee engagement and for facilitating the development of ‘next generation’ leaders throughout the organization at all levels. Successes include:
• Creation of high performance work teams through use of HR KPI analysis, global university relations, internships, succession management, leadership development, career development, employee engagement, mentoring and coaching, and employee relations
• Assisted with strategy and implementation of international and local D&I Councils, scorecard which focused on organizational culture, organizational design, business issues, recruiting/talent management, a global mentoring program, EEO administration, union negotiation and grievances
• Development and implementation of global sales training, quality, clinical services programs (includes technical writing, sigma training, and PMP certification), universally required training on performance management and regulatory required training on topics such as harassment and diversity, FDA/DEA requirements (standard operating procedures), safety and environmental training
Perrigo Inc., Allegan, MI 2010-2011(Contract, 1 year)
Organizational Development Consultant
Responsible for developing and implementing training and education strategy that facilitated achieving company
strategic intents and objectives, HRIS implementation, performance management programs associated with succession planning and global university relations, management of sales operations & systems training, and creation of service level agreements (shared services) for HR business partnerships in the USA, Israel, India, Australia, Mexico, and the UK. Successes include:
Developed a comprehensive training and education strategy (supported by global competency model) which supports Perrigo’s strategic objectives by identifying, scheduling and maintaining global leadership training in all company locations, managing executive development and succession planning efforts, course design and delivery, performance management, regulatory FDA/DEA requirements, supervision of selected pipeline talent, and other HR management consultation for employee relations, progressive discipline, labor agreements and incentive programs
Integrys Energy, USA, Chicago, IL 2009 to 2010 (1 year, 2 months)
HR OD Consultant for Talent Management
Held primary accountability for developing and implementing strategies that focused on strategic workforce planning, creation of shared services model, compensation/benefits project, leadership and executive development programs,
performance management, succession planning, diversity and inclusion initiatives, labor relations (contract negotiation implementation, and administration). Successes include:
• Integrated leader development curriculums and offerings with existing organizational tools and processes to leverage Business Best Practices process through a shared services approach
• Created and managed a series of enterprise-wide initiatives (to include various assessment tools/resources) which led to a cross-organizational/cross functional talent management strategy that championed rotational assignments to leverage existing high potential talent feeder pools and employee retention
• Created a more people-oriented team culture through motivation, employee engagement and culture change initiatives following annual Trust Index and Employee Engagement surveys; improved team scores by 48% and participation by 74% within the Engineering group, 2nd Chair for union negotiations
• Chaired the “Engage” strategic initiative for the CEO (2010) in support of strengthening corporate culture
WALMART STORES, USA, Bentonville, AR 2007 to 2008 (1 year, 6 months)
Senior Manager, Talent Management, Succession Planning, & Global University Relations
Held global talent management and succession planning responsibility for senior leadership personnel, to include
optical manufacturing labs and pharmacy operations, sales, logistics/supply chain, real-estate, HR, asset protection, and customer operations. Successes include:
• Developed & launched the workforce planning component of the 2007 Business Planning & Budget template to provide a global workforce planning tool to create a more proactive & strategic staffing approach (included a Career Path Model) and established HR best practices and training programs in diversity and inclusion through research, business process improvement, executive successor planning calibration, talent analysis/measurement (i.e., linking affirmative action plans to candidate pipeline development, retention and recruitment rates, cost per hire, etc.) and communications which included various assessment tools and resources, communication strategies for merchandising, health and wellness (to include almost 4000 retail pharmacies, specialty and mail order pharmacies, a central-fill distribution pharmacy, and a pharmacy benefits management unit), logistics, asset protection, finance, sales and marketing teams, and introduction and implementation of SuccessFactors and SumTotal for performance management and LMS management enhancement
US Cellular, Chicago, IL, 2001-2006 (5 years, 4 months)
Regional HR/ Corporate Trainer
Held strategic partnership for assigned Regional Operations District Managers as HR Generalist and for
leadership development within the areas of marketing, sales, finance, call center operations, technology, administrative affairs, employee relations, recruiting, onboarding, and training. Leadership in the setting and achieving of strategic and organizational goals for talent management, training programs, and competency assessments for workplace performance to include instructional design for talent management and learning solutions for field regional operations to support marketing communications strategy and market launches. Successes include:
• Reduced staff turnover from 38% to 14% by improving staff orientation, onboarding, professional development, and mid-level management coaching
PEROT SYSTEMS (CSRG), Dallas, TX
Senior Consultant/Team Lead/Various HR Roles, 1992-2000 (7 years, 10 months)
Assumed leadership of field projects for contracted HR BPO projects for healthcare services, medical claim processing, and served as liaison to Vice President on HR matters. Responsibilities included recruiting, employee relations, HR project management, payroll and benefits processing, compensation, AAP reporting, training and organizational development
Master of Business Administration University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Bachelor of Arts & Science Management & Communication, Concordia University, Mequon, WI
Customer Service Representative
Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas - educational, birth, english, representative,...
Microsoft Office Computer Science
Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas - mobile, able, speak, campus, science, engr,...
Director Human Resource
Minneapolis, MN - policies, vacancies, recruiter, hr, managers,...
Human Resource Recruitement/Generalist
Minneapolis, MN - vacancies, lighting, various, recruitment, one,...
Lab Technician Data
Tucson, AZ - performed, professor, masonry, lab technician, rt,...
Social Media University
Buffalo, NY - professor, faculty, current, strategies, online,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - surgeon, surgery, surgical, hospital, advance,...