TRISHA KASHYAP NAGADEEPA
Seeking a career with an organization to a position of greater heights through creative inputs, innovative ideas, and optimizing of my efforts. To acclimatize and synchronize my personal goals with the goals of the organization and thereby making my presence in the organization a mutually beneficial one
Total Experience: 4 years (Now on a Career Break since Feb 2014 from Unilever) Work Experience
Company 2: Unilever Industries Private Ltd.
About the Company:
Unilever is one of the world’s leading suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods. It aims to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Profile: Handling the entire recruitment cycle, Onboarding, Employee Engagement activities and HR Reporting
Designation: HR Associate
Promoted to Executive level effective 1st July, 2013 Duration: 22nd December, 2010- 31st January 2014.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Mass hiring through Campus, Walk-ins, Referral drive.
Resume Screening & Duplication Check.
Coordination with consultants and providing feedback on the profiles sent by them.
Recruitment MIS i.e. tracker of profiles, open requirements, data of candidates attended interview. Ensuring team achieves the SLA target for every vacancy.
Timely follow up with Managers for feedback on profiles.
Communication to Managers on the status of the candidates selected.
Assisting Hiring Managers to initiate recruitment in PeopleSoft. Onboarding:
• New joinees – welcome kit and mails to respective verticals prior to joining.
• Onboarding – Buddy nomination and welcome mails to organization/ Form filling / Filing papers / handover of forms to respective depts.
• Data maintenance /files of new joinees.
• Training Co-ordination – Safety /COBP/IT Induction .Ensuring all employees has attended the mandatory trainings.
• Arranging for General Inductions.
• Employment screening & Medical clearance.
Capability development through various initiatives.
Creating various power point presentations.
To make ESIM environment better place to work through various events for employees.
Organize & conduct monthly fun events and Company Annual day.
Birthday celebration Mailers – Monthly Birthday Celebration/ Arranging for Cake etc
Updating of new joinees & employee birthdays in the Unilever SharePoint.
Data maintenance /files of new joinees as well as all the employees.
Maintaining HR database.
Handling vendor invoices.
Printing various HR letters
• Generation of various HR reports like Full Time Employee Detail Report, International Assignee Trackers, Pay point Reports, Termination reports etc .
• Talent Dashboards for Functional resource meeting.
• Use of Toad tool to extract data.
• Using MS Access, Citrix & Ultra edit tools for reporting purpose. Achievement in Work:
• Got an award for exceptional commitment and excellent contribution towards Campus Hiring.
Company 1: Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting Group (Off roles). About the Company:
Wipro Consumer Care and Lighting, (WCCLG) a Business Unit of Wipro Limited, has a profitable presence in the branded retail market of toilet soaps, hair care soaps, baby care products and lighting products, furniture products, electronic security system, and switches also. It is also a leader in institutional lighting in specified segments like software, pharma and retail. Over the past few decades, WCCLG has seen consistent growth both in terms of presence in number of categories and growth within categories its already present in. From a purely Vanaspati company WCCLG has moved to having a vast plethora of brands spanning across categories. WCCLG is one of the few companies that believe in constantly improvising its current brand portfolio along with entering newer categories
Profile: Handling the recruitment cycle, starting from floating the requirement to screening followed by arranging of interviews and closing the vacancies. Designation: Executive-HR
Duration: 1st December, 2009- 20th December, 2010
Roles & Responsibilities:
Handling the entire recruitment activities of all the division (Furniture/Lighting/ Electronic Security Systems/Switches) PAN-INDIA.
• I work for the Furniture/Lighting/ Electronic Security Systems/Switches division of WCCLG.
• Working with about 30 consultancies to close the vacancies.
• Handling the recruitment cycle; starting from floating the requirement to screening followed by arranging of interviews and closing the vacancies.
• Responsible for tracking and maintaining all records ensuring that there are no duplicities.
• Doing the reference check of the selected candidates.
• Doing the joining formalities of the new joinees and updating in SAP.
• Frequent communication with all the Line-managers PAN INDIA. Project Work
1) Project Title: Human resource Analyst”
Company: Sypher Solutions
Duration: 1 month
Project Description: Designing HR-educational module for the non MBA's to bring them at par with the MBA's in the corporate world. Project Activities: i) Survey from non-MBA's on their expectations. ii) Online research.
iii) Prepare a skill inventory sheet.
2) Project Title: “Consumer Behavior of
Company: HCL Infosystems
Duration: 2 months
Project Description: Understanding the requirements for HCL products in various Educational Institutions and Public places like Shopping Malls.
Project Activities: i) Visited various Educational Institutions for the requirements.
ii) Feedback for Toshiba Laptops from the salesperson in Malls. ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
During my graduation as a part of my project I went to Higher Secondary school as a teacher for 15days and taught them mathematics and science.
Awards & Achievements
Gold Medalist in National Badminton Championship in 1998,2000-01 (TEAM EVENT)
Silver Medalist in National Badminton Championship in 1999(TEAM EVENT).
Runner-Up in Northeast Sports Festival in 2003. (DOUBLES EVENT)
Doubles champion in the State level Inter-District Badminton Championship in 2007.
Awarded with a participation certificate for participating in the `Cultural Event' of M.S.RAMAIH college fest in M.B.A.
Organized Sports Day in KIIT SOM, Bangalore
Choreographed a fusion dance for the Centenary Celebration in my Graduation. Attributes
Creating attractive Power point presentations.
Good organization skills and ability to work independently as well as in the team.
Initiator and radiant.
1) POST GRADUATION: MBA in Human Resource & marketing (Dual) KIIT School of Management, Kalinga University
2) GRADUATION: B.A in Education
Cotton College, Gauhati University
3) 12th : Arts
4) 10TH STANDARD: Holy Child School, Assam
1) Certified course in MS-Excel from Manipal Institute of Computer Education. 2) Start-up course in computers from Third Eye.
• Good organization skills and ability to work independently as well as in the team.
• Good communication skills
• Quick learner with good dedication
• Ability to handle large crowd
Date of Birth : 28-12-1983
Interests / Activities : Broken glass painting, Stain painting and dancing Languages Known : English, Hindi and Assamese
Marital Status : Married
Email ID : email@example.com
Contact no : 952*******
Present Address : 121 Washington Avenue South, Apt-408,Minneapolis, MN-55401 DECLARATION:
I hereby declare all the above mentioned statements are true and correct to best of my knowledge. Date: (Trisha Kashyap)
Director Human Resource
Minneapolis, MN - policies, vacancies, recruiter, hr, managers,...
Microsoft Office Computer Science
Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas - mobile, able, speak, campus, science, engr,...
Customer Service Representative
Philippines, Cebu City, Central Visayas - educational, birth, english, representative,...
Chicago, IL - include, talent, strategic, planning, hr,...
Lab Technician Data
Tucson, AZ - performed, professor, masonry, lab technician, rt,...
Social Media University
Buffalo, NY - professor, faculty, current, strategies, online,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - surgeon, surgery, surgical, hospital, advance,...