Rodrigo Hamann, **
:: Professional Experience
Volvo Group – Group IT Americas
Current roles for South America / North America:
- IT Quality Lead - E2E Run time Applications – since Sep/2014
- Internal Control Coach for IT Audits (Assurance / Compliance / ITGC) - since Jun/2013
- IT Environment Coordinator – Since Oct/2014
Previous roles at Volvo Group IT Services, period: 2006 - 2013:
- Team Leader for Global Service Desk
- Roll Out Expert for BMC Remedy - Incident / Change / Problem Management
- IT Problem Coordinator
- IT Infra-structure Analyst (Windows)
PwC – PricewaterhouseCoopers
Role: Trainee Auditor - IT Risk Assurance - Jul/2004 – Jul/2005 Main Responsibilities: IT Risk management, compliance, auditing IT General Controls. GVT – Global Village Telecom
Role: IT Support Analyst - Jul/2000 – Jul/2002
Main Responsibilities: Infra Support and Application packaging tool.
:: Main Qualification
• Monitored Quality of run-time application deliveries (E2E) in different locations automotive factories in Americas. Specially related to Incident, Problem and Change Management. Worked close with business and different delivery units within IT, to assure application targets. Securing that all applications are properly managed and synchronized with SLAs. Improved standardized activities and processes using lean methodologies.
• Acted as a liaison between Business and IT areas to document, analyze, evaluate and validate process. Drives continuous improvements by identifying quality issues, and reinforcing improvement in processes and procedures.
• Acted as Early Life Support Coordinator. Planned and follow up on activities related to roll out of projects, organizing and conducting daily stand up meetings with all stakeholders. Organized workshops and training sessions (“Train the trainer” and users) regarding Incident, Problem and Change Management Process in different locations.
• Supervised, trained and developed Service Desk team and provided high level services to end users. Ensured that all staff (cross-functional team) followed global procedures. Assisted the line manager in financial management (purchasing, cost control, etc). Actively participated in projects in United States, Sweden, Poland, Mexico and India. Including a Short-term assignment in United States, North Caroline. Ability to deal with and solve customer complaints and critical issues. Acted as liaison between IT and business.
• Responsible to Coordinate Problem tickets, performing Root Cause Analysis, assigning Tasks to Problem Specialists, creating Known Errors. Also performed weekly follow up on Problem tickets to IT and business stakeholders.
• Responsible for collect statistics, understand and analyse data and provided reports. Analyse incident trends and identify preventive actions. Understand the status of business critical incidents & problems and assure key stakeholders are informed of the status and progress.
• As IT Auditor, conducted internal and external audits. Responsible to audit ITGC / SOX controls in South America and Mexico sites. Acted as internal auditor for ISO 9001. Advised on methods to maintain security and confidentiality of records. Acted as Internal Control Coach, the “go-to” person for staff questions on policies, procedures and IT controls. Provided guidance during the audits ensuring that the auditor and auditees has clear understanding of the process and the evidence needed. Organized follow up on Corrective Action Plans for non-conformity / failures. Responsible for report and present audit results/findings to management team and stakeholders.
:: Education and Skills
• Master Degree in Business Process Management – FAE Business School - 2016
• Bachelor of Computer Information System – UTP University – Curitiba/PR
• ITIL Foundation V3 Certified;
• Experience in ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 as internal auditor.
• Good knowledge of ITGC, SOX, COBIT and Agile methodologies ;
• Good knowledge of Six Sigma, Kaizen and lean methods
• Management and Leadership courses as, Negotiations techniques, Decision Making techniques, Customers Feedback, Diversity in Organization, Oral Presentation techniques in English, How to deal with multicultural differences in business, Conflict Management.
• Experience with SAP Business Objects tool providing management reports.
• Microsoft Certified for Desktop Support Technician (WinXP and Win7)
• Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory, SAS data mining; MS-Project / MS Office / MS-SharePoint. Good knowledge of Firewalls, ERP / SAP systems
• English – Fluent level
• Spanish – Intermediate level
• Portuguese - Native
• Dual Nationality: Brazil – Italy (EU/EEA Citizen – Italian). I am interested in working abroad.