Corona CA *****
To secure a position with a well established inspection team in the field of waterproofing Skills/knowledge
Microsoft office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, construction waterproofing above and below grade systems. Sheet Metal installation and fabrication, member of local 220 roofers and waterproofers union official title "Journeyman" OSHA 10,20,30 Hour Experience
Courtney Waterproofing Inc.
June 2004 Present (11 years 11 months)
Duties and Responsibilities include installation of below and above grade waterproofing systems as well with tasked with leading jobs when acting foreman is not present making sure everyone is on task and performing their job per waterproofing specs. Go over project details with superintendents and inspectors. Write daily logs for work done that day as well go over safety
"PPE" personal protective equipment with workers. Sheet Metal experience from (2009 2012) includes installation and fabrication of different types of sheet metal systems. Waterproofing systems experience include...
● Below grade f oundation walls, retaining walls, pits, sumps, tunnels, vaults, and structural slabs.
● Air Barrier Fluid and sheet applied
● Above grade split slab/podium Hot rubber, hot and cold fluid applied and sheet applied
● Expansion Joints Epoxy coatings Flooring/Deck coatings
Sheet Metal fabrication and installation
● galvanized steel, Stainless steel, Aluminum and clad metal
● flashing edge metal, coping metal, cleat flashing, L metal, gutters, downspouts, roof pans, scuppers, counterflashing, gravel stop
● Soldering, spot welding
Certified Technician For Electronic Leak Detection High and Low voltage manual leak detection using Buckley’s low voltage generator, probes and location meter. High voltage testing using Buckley’s and Tinker & Rasor APS equipment Education
Santiago high school, Corona CA (2000 2004 graduate) California State University Fullerton (2004 2007) completed general education classes United union roofers, waterproofers & allied workers (2009 2012) completed Apprenticeship program became Journeyman January 13th 2012