Daniel J. Jeske
Mobile phone: 847-***-**** - Email: email@example.com
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, Data Desk and Google Drive. Familiar with using social media outlets such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Dropbox, Tumblr, Youtube, Flickr, and Pinterest.
• Experienced with working in team-based environments where problem solving, decision-making and analyzing data/spreadsheets is key.
• Capable of multi-tasking projects under tight deadlines.
• Available to begin position as soon as needed.
University of California, Los Angeles September 2013 – June 2017
• Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science - International Relations Concentration
• Minors in Global Studies and Film - GPA: 3.3 / 4.0
• UCLA College Honors Program
• Featured Student Worker of the Month (April 2014) UC Center in Paris, France & London, England - Study Abroad March 2016 – June 2016 St. Ignatius College Prep August 2009 – June 2013
• Honors with Distinction Diploma - GPA: 3.9 / 4.0
• Scholarships & Honors - Illinois State Scholar, National AP Scholar, National Merit Scholar Honorable Mention, National Honor Society and Latin Honor Society Professional Experience:
UCLA Central Mailroom September 2014 – Present
Front Desk Attendant - Westwood, CA
• Currently work in teams of four to six to quickly deliver customer packages and manage incoming postage.
Course Hero July 2015 – September 2015
Business Development Intern - Westwood, CA
• Networked with fellow UCLA students to add to university academic resources on Course Hero. INC Office Interiors June 2015 – August 2015
Moving Specialist - Romeoville, IL June 2014 – September 2014
• Worked in small groups to relocate commercial businesses to new locations and install office furniture. Mary, Seat of Wisdom School June 2015 – August 2015 Summer Camp Counselor - Park Ridge, IL June 2014 – September 2014
• Supervised campers throughout the day and also coordinated daily events and field trips with other camp counselors.
UCLA Dining Services October 2013 – June 2014
Waiter & Student Team Member - Westwood, CA
• Worked in teams of three to five to efficiently serve customers food at different stations. AMC Theaters April 2013 – August 2013
Team Member - Niles, IL
• Worked in teams of four to six serving customers at several stations and preparing the theaters for customers.
Campus Involvement, Volunteer & Leadership:
Delta Tau Delta Fraternity November 2014 – December 2015 Executive Board Member
• Elected to the fraternity’s Executive Board in Fall 2014 to help manage and organize events and finances for a 90 - member campus fraternity.
St. Ignatius College Prep November 2012 – June 2013 Kairos Retreat Senior Leader
• Worked as a team of eight seniors to plan and lead a four-day retreat for over eighty fellow peers and classmates.
St. Ignatius College Prep, Community Tutoring Alliance October 2010 – June 2012 Volunteer Student Mentor
• Volunteered with the Community Tutoring Alliance program to mentor and tutor under-privileged grade school children around the city of Chicago and St. Ignatius. Relevant University Coursework:
• Math 31A: Differential and Integral Calculus
• Math 31B: Integration and Series
• Economics 1 & 2: Principles of Economics
• Economics 11: Microeconomic Theory
• Economics 41: Statistics for Economists
• Political Science 6: Data Analysis
• Political Science 10: Introduction to Political
• Political Science 50: Introduction to
• Political Science 124A: International Political
• Political Science 147C: American Political
Development: Institutional Development
• Global Studies 1: Globalization and Markets
• Global Studies 100A: Globalization:
Governance and Conflict
• UK Study Abroad: Commerce, Colonies &
Capital – Global Political Economy
• Fiat Lux Seminar: Computer Programming for
• Fiat Lux Seminar: From Salt to Cell Phones:
History of Things and Things in History