E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Yelahanka New Town, Bangalore.
To pursue a challenging career in the field of Quality in a developing organization wherein my talent, experience and knowledge would help to deliver the better quality of products to customer of the organization and also acquire the latest techniques and methodologies.
Organization : Centum Electronics Limited,
#44,KHB Industrial Area, Yelahanka New Town.
Bangalore - 560106
Position : Technician – Quality
Period : Sep 2011– Mar 2015
NATURE OF COMPANY:
Based in India, Centum Electronics provides customers with product design, development and manufacturing solutions for high reliability applications. With significant customer experience, Centum addresses customers in the Space, Defense, Aerospace, Communications and Automotive markets. Centum utilizes in a range of high reliability manufacturing technologies including thick and thin film hybrids, wire bonding, chip on board, SMT and mixed technology PCBA.
• Verifying the KIT quantity against the pick list before loading into SMT line.
• Responsible for First Piece Approval for SMT & WAVE process.
• Monitoring and controlling the process through daily line audit.
• Responsible for circulating the observations noticed during the line audit and follow up for action to be closed.
• Ensuring the product quality of PCBA units as per IPC 610E through inspection under magnifier process.
• Responsible for doing First level analysis for quality issues in product.
• Support production in meeting output and reliability through technical service in resolving quality issue.
• Preparing the inspection work instruction for Post Load inspection stage & Final Inspection stage.
• Actively participating in Kaizen event and initiating the improvement activities in Line.
Knowledge gained in my Functional activity:
• Continuous Improvement Projects (5S, Kaizen, etc).
• Seven QC tools.
• Troubleshooting the SMT defects.
• Soldering rework on PCBA.
• Basic Operation of SMT Machine.
• IPC 610-E (acceptability of electronics assemblies)
• Internal Quality Auditor training. (Daily and weekly).
• ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances).
• ESD CONTROL (Electro Static Discharge)& MSD (Moisture Sensitive Devices).
• ISO 9001 &14001 & 5S training undergone.
• Handling Class 3 products such as Defense & Aerospace projects.
Organization : ESSAE ELECTRONICS PVT LTD, BANGALORE.
Department : Production &Quality Controller
Position held : Trainee Technician
Duration : Aug 2010 to Aug 2011.
• Troubleshooting the SMT Defects.
• PCBA Trouble shooting for coffee maker, weighing scale and whirlpool PCB’S
• Training the production operator as well as inspection criticality. Operators on product.
• On line problem solving in production line.
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering 70% with First Class
Alagappa Polytechnic College, Karaikudi, TN. April’ 2010
HSC From SRKV Higher secondary school, 58% with First Class
Thiruppunavasal. April’ 2006
SSLC From SRKV Higher Secondary school, 83.4% with First Class