Summary of Qualiﬁcations
• ~* years of experience in the ﬁeld of Finance and Marketing with unique ability to un- derstand the ongoing market scenario and customers trends using exceptional market- ing communication skills, including:
• Interpersonal skills and ability to think out of the box
• Excellent presentation skills, entrepreneurial skills and people skills.
• Effectively understanding the consumer needs through statistical analysis, market re- search analysis and provide services/ products that help meet the consumer require- ments.
• Implementation of strategies to successfully sell health care products to low income groups and non-proﬁts
M.B.A Graduate from an Accredited Management University looking for new opportunities in Marketing, Finance and planning, Accounting, and related business areas. Looking for challenging and interesting opportunities to help contribute as a valuable team member. Experience
CORPORATE FINANCE ANALYST, UNITED SPIRITS LIMITED - A DIAGEO GROUP COMPANY BANGALORE (JAN 2011- DEC 2011 ) - ( JAN 2014- APRIL 2015 )
• Market Research Analysis to understand Consumer Preference and Spending Behavior of the best selling products of United Spirits to improve Brand awareness and Reach.
• Conducted surveys among the present customers with the help of Market research Methodologies.
• SWOT Analysis & Study to explore opportunities and alleviate threats in the business to help distinguish from competitive products in the market.
• Support Financial and Business planning activities through the Management of Financial data, Accounting of accruals, Analysis and Forecasting reports.
• Inside sales representative for united spirits consumer products by developing strategies to improve target market and reach.
669-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org 550 Moreland Way, Santa Clara, CA 95054
• Initiated and co-ordinated Marketing Activities, Advertising campaigns and promotional activities with the help of social media such as Facebook, Youtube etc. Management Executive, Innoz technologies
BANGALORE (MARCH - AUG 2013)
Management Executive Intern to help manage transaction logistics, perform ﬁnancial analyses and budgetary controls, provide research and analytical support for corporate strategic initiatives, quarterly forecasts and reporting packages.
• Analyze budget proposals, ﬁnancial reports and expenditures, and develop recommen- dations for budget allowances.
• Monitor budget execution, ensuring organizational requirements are in line with yearly spend plan.
• Prepared Budgetary reports based on the future year budget requests, ensuring operat- ing plans are strategically aligned to organization’s mission, strategic requirements, and performance goals.
• Performed Various Clerical duties as needed.
WOMEN EMPOWERMENT AND HEALTHCARE INITIATIVE
Part of a core group of Entrepreneurs to establish supply chain, manufacturing and opera- tions of low cost, eco-friendly women healthcare/ hygiene products. Marketing Strategies such as Facebook ( Social Media) and Educational campaigns for Government schools and colleges was used to promote the product. These products continue to be sold to low income group women through stores and non-proﬁt organizations successfully. Education
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - FINANCE AND MARKETING (2015) M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING (2013) Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
UCI Extension ( Independent Coursework)
Project Management- Coursera
Marketing Strategy, Corporate Finance, Strategic Planning, Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brief Understanding of Google Analytics and Wordpress. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Ofﬁce, Microsoft Access, Power Point,SPSS (statistical software tools)
Research Papers & Projects
• Analysis and Study of the Inﬂuence and Impact of Micro-Credit Financial Institutions on Agriculture.
• Consumer Preference Study of leading Coffeehouses in India using Surveys and Regres- sion Analysis.
• Consumer Preference Study of leading footwear brands in India.