CIRICULM VITAE HUBERT RAMPERSAD
Home Address: **** ** ***** **, *******, Fl 33027, USA
Phone: +1-786-***-**** email@example.com
Mission: Dedicated to help create a better world and enjoy the freedom to develop and share innovative knowledge, especially if this can mean something in the life of others. Passion: Crusader for people empowerment, employee engagement, personal integrity and innovation.
Strengths: Helping innovative companies to work smarter, better and faster.
Dr. Hubert Rampersad is a senior process & change management consultant and expert. He focuses on creating high performance culture and success through continuous process improvement and business process re-engineering.
Mr. Rampersad is an expert in the development and execution of complex transformation change programs in the manufacturing and service industries. He brings over 25 years’ direct experience in: manufacturing, financial services, government, and supply chain industries. With a focus on strategic business planning for executive leadership teams, he has a proven positive outcome record. In short, he facilitates and mentors key players in an organization by developing and improving their processes sustainably.
Mr. Rampersad is seen as a leading expert in his field and holds a PhD, MSc and BSc. He has served as a guest professor at MIT Sloan as part of the Sloan Innovation Period. Dr. Rampersad also conducts presentations and seminars for leading companies such as: Nokia, Philips Electronics, Lucent Technology, ABNAMRO Bank, Shell Oil Company, SABIC, IBM, and ASML. See also a testimonial from Alan Mulally (President, Chairman, CEO of Ford Motor Company), http://goo.gl/ehdkJB .
2009-2016, Senior Process & Change Management Consultant, Six Sigma Black Belt Transformation Partners Company, LLC
Warminster, PA, USA,
Lead Lean Six Sigma Black Belt contractual consultant, consulting Executive Leadership Team and Operations Management Team best practices in the strategic business transformation initiative:
• Led and facilitated process assessment analysis to determine current state processes, realized cost savings within operations, and future organization structure of operations.
• Developed, implemented, and monitored key performance indicators to measure the effectiveness of process redesign and improvement initiatives.
• Led implementation of Total Quality Management and Performance Management systems.
• Consulted Executive Leadership Team and Senior Operations Management Team in the implementation of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to identify improvement opportunities within New Product Introduction
(design, development and production Process).
• Led and facilitated process assessment analysis to determine current state processes based on current performance and areas of waist to determine future state processes.
• Identified and initiated training programs for continuous improvement. 2
• Provided strategic guidance on the strategic planning process, formulated the corporate vision and strategic direction, initiated growth strategies, and guided new product development initiatives.
• Acted as Leadership Trainer, Coach, Advisor, and keynote speaker. Did lecture part-time on personal leadership branding, employee engagement & alignment, human performance management, innovative entrepreneurship, and sustainable personal & organizational change.
• Developed and led training modules and mentored 3 process improvement projects to completion and certifying Six Sigma Black Belts.
• Reported weekly to executive leadership team, project champions, and process owners the status of the candidate’s assigned Six Sigma project including issues, next steps, and tools complete.
• Contractual team member of four Lean Six Sigma Black Belts of a modernization/technology integration initiative of Middle and Back Office Operations.
• Led process improvement assessment initiative utilizing change management toolsets.
• Communicated the importance and value of process redesign and change management to all stakeholders and completed change management assessments to identify and manage anticipated resistance against change.
• Led and managed enterprise-wide continuous improvement/business reengineering projects utilizing continuous improvement methodology and also integrating tool sets from Lean, Six Sigma and Design for Six Sigma methodologies within the Strategic and Organizational Effectiveness Group.
• Facilitated continuous improvement project identification with department managers and process owners based on resource constraints, process pain points, and customer experience feedback. Coached Green Belt candidates, team members, and project sponsors in their projects utilizing TQM & Lean techniques and process analysis. Presented project status and process improvements to senior management though project review tollgates. Implemented process improvements, balance scorecards to measure process performance, and process control plans to ensure control and sustain savings.
• Applied integrated and structured change management methodology and lead change
• management activities effectively.
• Provided process design, change management and training support to IT processes. 2000-2009, Senior Change Management Consultant
TPS International Inc., Miramar, Florida
Active as Leadership Trainer, Coach, Advisor, and keynote speaker, leader, and strategist globally. Did lecture all over the world on personal leadership branding, authentic personal & corporate branding, employee engagement & alignment, human performance management, innovative entrepreneurship, lean six sigma, and sustainable personal & organizational change. Conducted Leadership Classes for Nokia, Philips Electronics, ABNAMRO Bank, Shell Oil Company, Brazilian Army, City of Amsterdam, Russian oil & gas companies, STC in Saudi Arabia, Hospitality business in Suriname, Schiphol Airport Amsterdam, etc.,
1994 -2000, Senior Project Manager
ASML, Netherlands (world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry) Optimized business processes and enhanced personal engagement. Conducted training in TQM, Engineering Design, Leadership, Process Management, Strategy Development. Improved customer satisfaction with 25% and enhanced employee satisfaction with 20%. Launched a re-engineering initiative of existing design operations and related production process. Developed long-range marketing plans, formulated sales strategies with a dual focus on increasing market share and margin, and collaborated with operations to ensure a cohesive communications approach. 1987-1994, Senior Project Manager
QM CONSULTING BV Netherlands
Maintained complete autonomous decision-making authority within the areas of marketing, sales, finance, human resources, and administrative affairs Orchestrated the introduction of a high performance culture a sales organization that accelerated sales Reorganized core operations, replaced ineffective management, and assumed personal control of the sales and marketing organization Formulated aggressive sales strategies and established challenging performance metrics Played an important role in growing a company from a family-owned single retail outlet to a sophisticated structure, annual revenue increase Devised a brand evolution initiative, refreshed the business design, introduced more consistent visual and brand language within marketing, re-engineered the business model, and led the strategic revitalization and rollout of the company brand.
Visionary Leader Drive for Measurable Results Solid Problem Solving methodology and demonstrated skill Holistic view and visionary leader Passion for enhancing business performance and employee engagement Integrity and Trust Strong communication/presentation skills
AACSB/EFMD/ABET accredited universities in the Netherlands: Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering & Management Science (cum laude), 1994: Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, Netherlands; With a concentration on people management related change management, focused on creating a high performance culture.
Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 1987: Delft University of Technology, Delft, Netherlands; Focus on Organizational Effectiveness, Balanced Scorecard, process management. Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 1983: Enschede Polytechnics, Enschede, Netherlands; Focus on Integrated process management and Business Process Reengineering. CONTINUING EDUCATION
2010 Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
TRANSFORMATION PARTNERS COMPANY LLC, Warminster, PA ANCILLARY TRAINING
Mentoring, development and accountability of direct reports Effective Teamwork & Managing Teams Effectively Facilitator Skills Fundamentals of Interpersonal Communications Fundamentals of Leadership and Supervision Project Management Lean Manufacturing for Competitive Advantage Management of Conflict Managing and Leading Change
Time and Stress Management.
Paul Garfinkle; President at Real Properties LLC, Delray Beach, Florida, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 561-573- 5777
Dr. Robert Bense; President at Egalaxy, Netherlands, email@example.com, Phone: +31-611****** BUSINESS AUTHOR