312-***-**** Cell email@example.com
Gibraltar Futures LLC – Managing Director
Manager with a highly visible focus on the financial and trading industry. Eager to bring growth, profitability, efficiencies, and value in my next endeavor.
• Performance-driven entrepreneurial professional with 18+ years of continuous advancement and expertise in the financial exchange community
• Strong leader with 15 years of managing and motivating others
• Creative and dependable, with expertise across multiple areas within the financial industry
• Proactive self-starter who rose through the ranks to management and partner
• Proven track record of increasing efficiencies and increasing revenues
Areas of expertise
Human Resources Multi Department Manager
Risk Management Financial Operations
Client Services Benefits Administration
Financial Compliance New Accounts
Lead to Account Conversion Trade Processing
Back Office Procedures Electronic Trade Execution
Managing Director Gibraltar Futures LLC, Chicago, IL 60604: 2011 to Present
• Managed a 7 member staff servicing a 9 million dollar customer base trading electronically nation and world wide
• Managed client service and risk management for a 40 member floor trader operation at multiple exchanges
• Sole responsibility for all exchange memberships at the firm. Including exchange applications, membership leases, purchases, bank loans/financing and lease disbursements.
• Primary liaison between Gibraltar (broker) and multiple clearing firms. Included technology, daily accounting and electronic execution computer management
Managing Director TradeMaven LLC, (DBA eLocal Trading) Chicago, IL 60604: 1998 to 2011
• Managed a 12 member staff across 5 departments including marketing, 24 hour trade desk, new accounts, back office, and I.T.
• Human Resources director included 401K and Insurance administration. Initial interviews and hiring. Payroll administration including overtime assignment, approval, and overall salary expense management
• Responsible for all client services for 65 floor traders encompassing petty cash disbursement, exchange applications, membership leases, purchases, bank loans/financing and lease disbursements.
• Back Office Manager of a 4 member team tasked with Trade Processing and Trade execution
Saint Barbara’s High School: 1980-1984
Series 3 education class