DMC Receiving Hospital
April 2010 to Present
• Sterilized soiled surgical instruments as per established procedures and standards.
• Prepared and labeled surgical instrument as needed.
• Assisted in arranging instrument sets and ensured availability of adequate supplies.
• Oversaw and maintained cleansing and sterilizing equipment.
• Performed equipment sterilization related monitoring and maintenance duties.
• Crash Cart, Emergency Cart, Exchange Carts, Loaner Trays, Specialty Trays.
• Strong knowledge of aseptic technique in the surgical setting.
• Excellent pediatric operating room experience.
• Profound ability to operate surgical equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
• Extensive knowledge about instrumentation, equipment and supply needs for all types of surgical needs.
• Outstanding knowledge of sterilization procedures and aseptic techniques.
Associate of Applied Science in Surgical Technician
Wayne County Community College -
2007 to 2013
CSP Lead Instrument Techician (1 year)