● Several years as Area Supervisor and National Promotions Director
● Experience managing operations between $2 million to 7 million in sales annually
● Lead, teach and develop managers and staff to create successful teams.
● Creating a positive culture environment to develop high performance team members.
● Have a passion for the guest and ensure the every action leads to exceptional guest experience. M imis Cafe, Round Rock, TX March 2015 present Manager
● Previous management was replaced and I was hired as part of a new management team with goals to create a new positive culture and increase sales.
● Manage weekly inventory controls and efficient purchasing of food, beverage, liquor, and small wares.
● Create and follow up on performance evaluations to increase productivity, sales and a better guest experience.
● Direct all sales efforts for special events, celebrations, meetings and parties. This includes soliciting, booking rooms for all special events.
TGI Fridays, Round Rock, TX April 2012 March 2015 Manager
● Managing a high volume restaurant & improving controllable costs.
● Increased beverage sales 12% over last year with top 5% in company for best beverage percentage growth.
● Help increase sales 13% over last year.
● Consistently achieving and maintaining a 26% food cost and a 22% liquor/bar mix costs
● Exemplary Guest Service by achieving and maintaining a 85% or higher customer survey scores.
● Train team members to achieve Fridays Service Style and create a quality guest experience. Graham Brothers Entertainment, Austin TX 2008 2012 Area Supervisor/General Manager
● Managed and marketed several locations for one of the largest entertainment / hospitality companies.
● Oversaw all aspects of business operations including budgeting, cost control, payroll, accounting functions, sales forecasting, and growth objectives.
● Sales averaged over $100,000 weekly with profits margins around $10,000 weekly.
● Travel to properties to insure operations are maintained and fix difficult situations when needed.
● Oversee, train, and assist managers in existing properties. National Promotion Director
● D evelop, create, execute and coordinate national promotions for 15 different properties across the USA.
● Create quarterly promotions calendars and outlines for new, creative and profitable events.
● I ntroduced social media programs and mobile marketing to the company which in turn saved thousands of dollars in traditional advertising. Including monitoring web presence, Facebook, Twitter, and mobile marketing
● Directed and designed advertising and promotional material.
● Produced and promoted several large events including big name concerts. Graham Brothers Entertainment – Amarillo TX 2002 2007
● Managed and marketed multi complex entertainment facility with the highest profits out of 20 different properties in the company.
● Complied weekly P&L statements, payroll reports, general ledger accounts and business transactions.
● Directed recruitment, scheduling and retention of managers and staff of around 100 employees.
Infinity Entertainment – Billings MT 1992 2002
● Manage and promotions for several of the company's properties which included nightclubs, restaurants, sports bar, lounges and casinos.