- Experienced, energetic and results-oriented professional versed in business consulting and quality management who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Broad knowledge in management methodologies and tools, which include: Strategic Planning, Management by Guidelines, Balanced scorecard, Mapping and redesign of processes.
- Solid experience in planning, monitoring and control of continuous improvement projects and implementation of the management of the daily routine in medium and large companies on markets segments such as oil and gas, energy, telecom, steel, and healthcare.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standards, including the implementation of a Quality Management System and the achievement of ISO 9001 certification in just 4 months.
- Experience in leading and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams on different hierarchical levels and industry segments.
- Brings strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Analytic profile, with communication skills, teamwork and focus on results.
- Proficiency in using MS-Window (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
QUALITY AND HSE COORDINATOR - From Dec/12 to Jan/15
Baker Hughes (One of the world's largest oil field services companies)
- Implementation and maintenance of Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment Management Systems, ensuring 100% compliance of the site with Baker’s corporate systems.
- Execution of Quality and HSE training, educational and awareness campaigns, audits, and inspections, which resulted in zero work accidents and 0% of non conformances.
- Driving of a multidisciplinary team on obtaining ISO 9001 Certificate for a physical- chemical analysis process in just 4 months.
- Relationship with environmental agencies, coordinating the obtaining and the maintenance of its license, which resulted in zero non conformances during routine third party inspections.
- Development of a document control process, ensuring that documentation was created, approved, stored and presented in accordance with research project schedule and operation requirements, resulting in 99% of client satisfaction.
- Presentation of company goals and objectives to audiences of up to 80 people, in both English and Portuguese.
QUALITY MANAGER - From Jul/10 to Apr/12
Rede D'OR (The largest independent operator of hospitals in Brazil)
- Development of a single management model for daily routine in pilot-scale, allowing the company to compare business units and focus on the main problematic points.
- Training of medical and operational teams in quality management methodology.
- Planning, monitoring and control of activities, costs, and schedules of simultaneous projects to implement routine management in hospital units.
MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL MANAGER – From Jan/08 to Apr/09
Aços Villares S.A. (One of the largest worldwide producer of rolling mill roll)
- Management of 5 areas: Strategic Planning, Costs and Budgets, Metrology Laboratory, Quality Assurance, and Continuous Improvement, with 23 total employees involved.
- Execution of the strategic planning process, ensuring 100% compliance of the local business with the corporate strategy, vision, mission and values, working in a matrix structure with tight deadlines.
- Coordination of the annual budget plan, providing tools for analysis and goal setting, which permitted identification of gaps of 15% on variable costs compared to the previous year.
- Coordination of continuous improvement projects, which resulted in significant reduction of variable costs (average 30%).
- Management of daily routine, defining and monitoring indicators (KPI), as well as generating and control of preventive and corrective action plans.
- Facilitation of meetings with diverse audiences.
- Conduction of internal and external audits, ensuring effectiveness of the implementation and compliance with quality system.
- Compilation and presentation of monthly results verbally, visually, and in writing for Managers, Directors and President of the Company.
SENIOR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT – From Jan/01 to Dec/07
Instituto de Desenvolvimento Gerencial – INDG (Leader in management consulting in Brazil)
- Search for managerial solutions for stakeholder’s business problems in various market segments, both in the public and private sectors: food, health, oil and gas, telecommunications, mining, steel, and education, among others.
- Identification of strategic and operational problems, providing unbiased and objective gap analysis, in order to assist organizations in improving productivity and performance.
- Management of project delivery, scope, cost, and reporting.
- Development and execution of courses, such as: routine management, continuous improvement, quality tools, and managerial methods.
- Facilitation of meetings with diverse audiences.
- Coaching of front-line supervisors, sharing knowledge and allowing them to be more confident for presenting their ideas and results to their superiors.
- Leadership of projects and guidance to team members to ensure clients' expectations are met or exceeded.
- Recommendations of new solutions to superior leadership.
- Compilation and presentation of data verbally, visually, and in writing.
- Quality Leader Auditor Guidelines - ISO 9001, Bureau Veritas (Oct/2014).
- Quality Intern Auditor - ISO 9001, Bureau Veritas (May/2013).
- Project Management, Dinsmore Company (Apr/2013).
- Implementation of ISO 9001, ABNT (Apr/2013).
- Executive MBA in Business Management, Fundação Getúlio Vargas (Aug/2011).
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais Aug/1999).
- English: Fluent.
- Portuguese: Native.