• Worked as Software Engineer for Chameleon Wireless Inc, Network Engineer and Android Developer for Vodafone India Limited and Electrical Design Engineering Intern for PSE&G.
• Area of expertise include SDN/NFV, OpenCapwap, Socket Programming, Cisco Routing & Switching, Object Oriented Programming, TCP/IP, Android Application Development, Linux, C++, Java, Wi-Fi, 2G(GSM)-3G(WCDMA)-4G(LTE) communication technologies.
NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, Brooklyn, New York Aug 2014-Jan 2016 Masters of Science, Electrical Engineering. GPA: 3.4 K.J.Somaiya College of Engineering, University of Mumbai, India June 2009-May 2013 Bachelors of Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications. GPA: 3.6 SKILLS SUMMARY
Programming: Android SDK, C, C++, Java, Python, Scapy, Linux, Matlab, PhoneGap, MySQL, Socket Programming Assembly languages: 8085, 8086, 8051
Tools: Android Studio,Eclipse for Java and C++, WINFIOL, CITRIX, ARIESO, Microstation V8i,AutoCAD, GNS3, MapInfo,Google Earth,Wireshark,Github.
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows8/ 7, Linux. Functional Skills: TCP/IP, SDN/NFV, Virtualization, Object Oriented Programming, Network Architecture, 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, IBS DAS, Femto, Repeaters, Application Development, ESOC,SCADA PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Chameleon Wireless Inc, New York, NY Jan 2016-Mar 2016 Software Engineer
• Implement CAPWAP WTP(Wireless Terminal Point) state machine and establish connection with serving AC(Access Controller).
• Exchange of Discovery, Join and configuration messages between WTP and AC. Environment: Linux,TCP/IP, C/C++, Wireshark, State Machine Compiler, UDP sockets, OpenCapwap, OpenWrt, OpenDaylight. Public Service Electric & Gas, Newark, New Jersey June 2015-Dec 2015 Controls Design Engineer(Electrical) - Intern
• Design addition of ESOC/SCADA control to 26KV circuit breakers to remotely control breakers.
• Design 230/13KV(Class H) Transformer replacement in Saddleborok substation as a technical intern. Environment: Microstation, AutoCAD, Microsoft Powerpoint, ECM(Electronic Content Management). Vodafone India Limited, India Sept 2013-Aug 2014
Wireless Network Engineer
• 2G,3G RF KPI analysis to identify poor performance area and make an action plan to improve coverage using JDSU/Ericsson tools.
• Develop Android applications to automate the process of Network Analysis and maintain centralized complaint database.
• Design and implement MS Access based centralized database tool to create and maintain life-cycle of complaints. Environment: Android SDK, SQL, Winfiol, Citrix, JDSU, VBA Macro, IBS, 2G-3G Repeaters, Femto. PROJECTS:
Cisco Routing & Switching: Sept 2014-Dec 2014
Studied and Configured following features on Linux host and cisco routers.
• Operation of ARP,Proxy ARP,Gratuitous ARP,ICMP, Static and Dynamic routing with OSPF, RIP and ICMP redirect,STP.
• UDP:IP fragmentation, path MTU discovery,comparison of UDP with TCP using TFTP and FTP.
• TCP: connection establishment and termination,timers,error control,flow control and congestion control,Interactive data flow us- ing telnet,tuning TCP/IP kernel.
Environment:Tcpdump, Ethereal(Wireshark), Linux, Cisco IOS, Cisco routers. Ethical Hacking: Sept 2015-Dec 2015
• Performed Network Mapping, Vulnerability Scanning and Exploitation of Windows XP machine.
• TCP and UDP port scanning on router using nmap, nessus scan and scapy
• Created a SYN flood attack from the BackTrack 5 machine on victim machine.
• Performed Man-in-the-Middle and SSLstrip Attack on windows xp(victim) machine.
• Performed DHCP starvation attack on router using python. Environment: Linux, Python, Scapy, VLAB, Nmap, Nessus, Metasploit, SSL strip. RESEARCH:
PAPR reduction techniques in OFDM: June 2012-May 2013 Research involved comparative study of PAPR reduction techniques used in communication channel with OFDM. Techniques studied include Clipping and Filtering, Selective Mapping and Partial Transmit Sequence using Matlab. Reproducible Research using GENI: Jan 2015-May 2015 Research involved designing experiment to study a TCP congestion control algorithm designed for Data Center with respect to conventional TCP Reno using GENI.Reproducibility of experiment was tested using GENI testbed. Bitbucket was used for version control.
Environment: GENI testbed, R Studio, Linux, Bitbucket. PERSONAL SKILLS AND ACHIEVEMENTS: Cisco Certified Network Associate, Graduate Assistant in NYU. Effective Interpersonal skills.