Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mob no: 098********
Objective : Seeking a challenging job and fast paced environment, leveraging my current knowledge, with many learning opportunities that allows me to contribute high degree of ability towards growth & progress of my employer & the same time provide me an opportunity for professional self development.
Company Name : WNS Global Service Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra
Current Dept : Apps Supp & DBA
Position : AM – IT (PeopleSoft HRMS and T & L) (Training and Support)
Work Exp : 4 yrs 3mth
Job Profile :
• An HRMS - IT profile which actively involves taking care of entire Request– to-Resolve Business
• Support on HR modules like Workforce Admin, Position Management, Time and Labour, Absence Management and Payroll.
• Co-ordination and keeping a good rapport with the core HR Team for each verticals throughout the locations for WNS India, Romania, Philippines, Costa Rica, US, UK for better understanding and internal customer satisfaction as the aim.
• Designing reports publishing the statistic to the stake holders, enrol team members for various functional and developmental trainings and roster management.
• Training, planning and execution of changes in PeopleSoft to end-users.
• Analyzing user needs, conferring with different teams to improve procedures and identifying and solving problems.
• Documenting changes and recommending options to resolve gaps between HR process requirements and PeopleSoft HCM 9.1;
• Presenting recommended options for approval and implementation;
• Excellent communication, team building and project management skills.
• Continually seek ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions
• Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Conduct HR Effectiveness Reviews at business locations to promote positive employee relations.
• Prepare Weekly and Monthly Review Dashboard for App Support & HRMS
• Conducting monthly feedback for the team members (team size – 20).
1. Designed Macro which automatically calculated the In/Out time for the employee with multiple login/out timings across any process.
2. Macro designed for sorting the tickets issued for various people soft issues category wise.
3. Launch of Employee Connect (A PeopleSoft application for HR and T& L) Globally – Designing, printing and posting
Other Activities :
• Actively involved in Monthly Birthday celebration for the team members
• Conduct a fun activity every Friday for team building
Previous Dept : Centrica British Gas (UK) & Direct Energy (US & Canada)
British Gas is a company which deals with the supply of gas and electricity to customers in UK. Almost 80% of the UK customers avails the services from BG.
Work Exp : 4 yrs 9mths
Position : Lead Coach – Operations and Training (SAP R3 and Siebel 6.1)
Job Profile :
Homemove Correspondence and Online – A process in which we open and close the gas and electricity accounts for customer living in UK when they change home
• Managed a team size of 50+ employees
• Managed the agreed client SLA's
• Conduct process training which included training on SAP Utility Ver.R3 and Siebel 6.1.
• Workforce Management and hiring, Daily/Weekly/Monthly Forecasting, Manage daily desk utilization’s, Leaves Management
• Monthly One to One sessions, Attrition Management, Manage all Daily/Weekly & Monthly reports
• Involved in client calls and quality checks.
• Conducting the Monthly Knowledge test
• Provide floor support during integration and consolidation phase to the new hires.
• Arranging for their training's, Process Updates, Development of SME's
• Managing Complaints as per SLA
• Customer Complaint Handling SOP (Kaizen) – reduced the total client complaint handling time from 0:37min to 0:24min with a soft QNS savings of $1748.28 per year. Had designed a SOP which can be referred by employees to resolve this.
• Designed Automated Training Register for soft skill training with Excel Macro.
• Six Sigma (GB)– Employee Connect (Implementation phase)
Other Activities :
• Conducting Soft Skills training like Creating Winning Teams, Professional Mannerism and Etiquettes, Working with Assertiveness, Methodical Thinking etc.
• Conducting Excel and PowerPoint training.
• Conducting Employee Awareness program (Health& Safety)
• WCT (WNS Certified Trained)
• LDGM (Lost Dutchman Gold Mine)
• Lean Basic Workshop
• FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)
• Lean One day workshop
• BLSS (Basics of Lean Six Sigma)
• Instructional Designing
• Lean Samurai Workshop
• WNS Certified Trainer
• Lean Cadet Certified (White Belt)
• ISO 9001:2008 Advance certified
• ISO Quality Auditor certified(Junior)
• Competency Based Interviewer Certified (2014 -2016)
Degree University Year of passing Percentage
SSC CBSE 1998 57.86
HSC GSEB 2000 59.64
BCA SP University 2003 69.03
MCA Pune University 2006 65.70
Company : Berger Paints Ltd, Calcutta.
Duration : 3 Mths
Description : Developed a Payroll System for Marketing Department.
Date of Birth : 14 March 1983
Father’s Name : Gunvantbhai A Patel
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Marathi, Hindi, Gujarati
Local Address : Flat 4, 2nd floor, Gawade Bldg, Opp: Kali Mata Temple, Link
Road, near Darshan Hall, Chinchwad, Pune-33.
Permanent Address : ‘Gokul’, Anand Borsad Road, Near Anand District Court, Jitodia- 388345, Anand, Gujarat.
Resident phone : (R): 026**-******