JENNA J. HAYES
** ****** ****** *********, *********, ON L3T 7G1
• Bilingual (English and French) with strong written and oral communication skills in both languages.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills demonstrated by success at increasing sales.
• Highly self-motivated and organized with strong analytical skills as demonstrated through independent academic research.
• Strong computer literacy and social media skills, proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Analytics, Haystack reports, Hootsuite, and SharpSpring.
• Comfortable working independently and as part of a team, as seen by the success of sales and marketing strategies devised independently or through collaboration with colleagues. WORK EXPERIENCE
Marketing Consultant April 2015 - August 2015
K&H Audiology Inc., North York, ON
• Increased the number of appointments scheduled by 10%.
• Created innovative ways to target customers using business-to-business and business-to- customer marketing strategies.
• Developed campaigns and promotions for hearing and speech month to target new patients and increase doctor referrals.
• Conducted market research to create an information package for new patients.
• Approached existing and potential customers to promote the company’s brand. Bilingual Inside Sales Representative July 2012 - March 2014 Ralston Metal Products Limited, Guelph, ON
• Increased market share and sales by 97.7% in the Quebec area.
• Collaborated with colleagues and management to develop sales and marketing strategies.
• Contacted new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how these could be met by specific products and services.
• Submitted orders for processing, updated and maintained customer records in the CRM database.
• Identified prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and attending trade shows.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative May 2011 - August 2011 Seneca Residence & Conference Centre, Toronto, ON
• Greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests of the hotel.
• Collected payments and filed documents upon check-in.
• Answered inquiries pertaining to travel directions and made recommendations for excursions. Jenna J. Hayes 226-***-**** page 2
Bilingual Secretary (Occasional) June 2008 - May 2011 K&H Audiology Inc., North York, ON
• Scheduled and confirmed appointments, answered phone and directed calls to appropriate parties.
• Greeted patients, and filed and retrieved patient records. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing Management Expected graduation, Dec. 2016 University of Guelph, Guelph, ON
• Digital Marketing Course: Developed a digital marketing plan for United Way Guelph. Included specific strategies to improve website traffic and conversion, customer engagement, and brand support using social media and analytic software.
• Market Analysis and Planning Course Case Studies: Conducted market data analyses to make actionable recommendations pertaining to segmentation and targeting, positioning and perceptual mapping, new products design (conjoint analysis), and advertising budgets. Used Microsoft Excel add-ins ME-XL and Solver.
High School Diploma (French) June 2010
École Secondaire Étienne-Brulé, North York, ON
References available upon request