Receptionist/ Office Assistant - Tdecu Credit Union
Houston, TX 77042
firstname.lastname@example.org - 281-***-****
A self-motivated, competitive, trustworthy, and customer-oriented employee with a passion for success, seeking a position as a customer service representative in a high volume call center which corresponds with my background training and prior experiences.
Receptionist/ Office Assistant
Tdecu Credit Union - December 2015 to Present
• Greeted customer and employers entering and exiting lobby.
• Answered inbound calls and transferred to appropriate department
• Responded to emails from Members using outlook email system.
• Faxed and scanned documents to the desired location. Assist Fraud Operations Management
JP Morgan Chase - November 2014 to November 2015
team in performing adhoc analysis and risk review/action on escalated customer accounts
• Handled escalated calls and resolved complex issues involving fraud transactions and evaluating risks.
• Resolved conflicts and managed customer expectations.
• Conducted research as needed to resolve customers issues.
• Operated on multiple browsers, multiple tabs, window navigation and instant messenger tools.
• Evaluated clients' accounts and provided refunds that met JP Morgan's guide lines and policy's.
• Documented customer account activities thoroughly and concisely. Authorizations Clinical Review Analyst
Humana- Health Help - January 2013 to August 2014
• Reviewed patients profiles by approving are denying authorizations.
• Worked on submitted authorizations sent by fax queue while waiting for next inbound calls.
• Radiology Reviewer for MRI, CT, and Cardiac CAT
• Abided by HIPPA Guidelines
• Collaborated with payors and providers to ensure patients receive the right care at the right place and at the right time.
• Collected and entered confidential information ensuring the highest level of confidentiality in all areas.
• Explained patient's benefits to providers and patient.
• Reviewed information and made changes to patient's eligibility effective and end date of policy. Customer Service Representative
SunTrust Bank - January 2010 to January 2013
• Received inbound calls from customers all over the world and assisted them with their checking, savings, money market and cd's account by answering any questions that they had regarding their accounts.
• Received over one-hundred calls a day
• Trained new employees on how to operate the system
• Maintained Above Average Quality for client needs
• Team Leader
Pizza Hut - Houston, TX - May 2006 to December 2009
• Resolved customer complaints regarding food service.
• Compiled and balanced cash receipts at the end of the day or shift.
• Trained workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
• Observed and evaluated workers and work procedures in order to ensure quality standards and service.
• Assigned duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Estimated ingredients and supplies required to prepare a recipe.
• Performed personnel actions such as hiring and firing staff, consulted with other managers as necessary. Customer Service Representative
Pizza Hut - Houston, TX - May 2006 to December 2007
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recorded details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
• Conferred with customers by telephone or in person in order to provide information about products and services, to take orders or cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints
• Resolved customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
• Checked to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Contacted customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results and any planned adjustments.
• Referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Determined charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, or arrange for billing.
• Completed contract forms, prepare change of address records, and issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
• Solicited sale of new or additional services or products. EDUCATION
Bachelor's in Human Services
Lone Star University - Houston, TX
2009 to 2012
Boys and Girls Academy
2003 to 2006
Windows 97/98/XP, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Mail, Platform Systems, MMA Dual Screen