email@example.com - 717-***-****
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Regulatory Manager/Senior Environmental Consultant Hearts Pest Management - San Diego, CA - September 2013 to Present Supervise 15 pest control technicians with the daily operations, including chemical inventory functions, shipping and receiving of products and daily communications with the field supervisors.
• Administer OSHA regulations and all compliance issues to all field staff regarding residential and commercial properties along with chemical product use.
• Provide in-house safety and on-the-job training meetings for all staff members incorporating driver and health safety programs.
• Perform weekly equipment inspections and any needed repairs on the truck fleet and power spray equipment.
• Implement quality control and assurance procedures to ensure satisfactory service for our customers along with surprise inspections to our field staff.
• Resolve any and all customer complaints.
• Create new and strategic marketing and advertising programs along with increasing the social media publicity to increases sales over all of Southern California.
• Routinely manage the field staff schedule by optimizing the route in an efficient manner.
• Oversee job recruitment and hiring in new territories as the company rapidly spreads throughout the Southern California region.
Technical Service Representative
Triumvirate Environmental - Baltimore, MD - October 2010 to May 2013 Delivered superior customer service to approximately 250 clients in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States by managing their hazardous and non-hazardous waste removal needs.
• Ensured DOT compliant removal, transport, and disposal of hazardous waste materials for clients in both routine and emergency circumstances.
• Effectively managed the complex scheduling and logistics of field technicians, equipment operators and their supervisors, despite occasional field staff shortages and high customer demand.
• Streamlined hazardous waste removal operations for a Washington, DC power company, helping it become our highest revenue earning client in the Mid-Atlantic region for 2012.
• Provided detailed technical support and quality control for field technicians, equipment operators and their supervisors.
• Recruited to serve on the 24 hour emergency response team for emergency spills concerning hazardous and non hazardous waste.
Garden Shop Manager
Waterloo Gardens - Philadelphia, PA - November 2002 to August 2008 Managed a two million dollar department in one of the largest garden centers in the United States.
• Supervised a sales and operations staff of fifteen employees in peak season and provided sales and safety trainings along with hiring and scheduling.
• Increased the gross profit by 13% in 2007 by implementing new marketing techniques, a specialized sales staff and an effective incentive program.
• Assisted customers in selecting plant material suitable for their particular landscape needs and preferences.
• Educated customers by hosting and teaching classes on various horticultural topics.
• Diagnosed plant diseases for customers and recommended remedial products and course of actions. Greenhouse Manager
Thiel College - Greenville, PA - September 1999 to May 2002 Managed three greenhouses and supervised one student to facilitate multiple types of plants for the Science Department research labs.
• Implemented new grounds keeping techniques to maximize efficient gardening programs that include new irrigation methods, starting annuals by seeds and incorporating more native plants to landscape the campus.
• Created waterfall and garden exhibits for special campus events throughout the school year.
• Assisted several students' independent study programs, as well as my own, with the use of the greenhouses and different research materials.
Masters of Applied Sciences in Environmental Policy and Management University of Denver - Denver, CO
Bachelors of Sciences in Environmental Sciences
Thiel College - Greenville, PA
Yellow Belt Six Sigma