** *********** ***** • Westbury • New York • 11590
Telephone: 516-***-**** • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-kruk-82980524
TERRA-GEN, LLC (F/K/A TERRA-GEN POWER, LLC) DECEMBER 2007 – PRESENT Renewable Energy Company New York, New York
• Oversees the daily cash management & debt compliance for 35 renewable energy projects (wind, solar & geothermal) totaling over 2,000 megawatts across the United States. o Instituted cash flow tracking dashboard widely relied upon by Owners & the Senior Management team which monitors trends in performance, leading to improved company-wide efficiencies in forecasting.
• Coordinates the day-to-day internal function of developing & maintaining near- and medium-term cash planning and analysis.
• Works in partnership with multiple company departments in the development & presentation of the cash flow analysis for annual project and corporate-level budgets.
• Evaluates potential financial actions of the company under consideration and assesses their impact on company cash flows and debt management. Ensures direction taken is in compliance with applicable credit documents.
• Partners with the Senior Management team for financings on both the corporate and project level. Specific tasks include due diligence, document analysis, flow of funds development & implementation, drafting & posting of required securities (i.e. Letters of Credit, Parent Guarantees, etc.), coordination with participating banking institutions and post-transaction integration. Successful financings include: o $1.2 billion project leveraged lease financing – Wind facility located in California
Project Finance Magazine’s North American Wind Deal of the Year 2010 o $394 million project construction & term loan financing – Wind facility located in California o $286 million project leveraged lease financing – Geothermal facility located in Nevada o $240 million corporate refinancing
o $34 million acquisition – Three Wind facilities located in California o Sale of 947 megawatt Alta Wind portfolio to NRG Yield
• Directs the administration of company-wide bank account structure. Includes the opening & closing of accounts, establishing proper banking services, fraud protection, monitoring bank fees and maximizing cash concentration for investments and distribution.
• Reviews and monitors financial covenant compliance testing & analysis and presents results to Owners and Management.
• Manages the reporting requirements for external lending institutions and ratings agencies.
• Supervises the accurate and timely processing of all electronic wire transfers and ACH payments.
• Ensures compliance with internal control policies.
• Works collaboratively with the Senior Management team in the development and nurturing of banking relationships with several large-scale institutions, including JPMorgan, U.S. Bank, Citibank, Crédit Agricole, MUFG Union Bank, CoBank and CIT.
• Proficient in the use of several online banking platforms. Examples include JPMorgan Access, U.S. Bank SinglePoint & TrustNow Essentials, BNY Mellon INFORM, MUFG Union Bank Online Banking and Deutsche Bank Global Office.
CAITHNESS ENERGY, LLC MARCH 2004 – DECEMBER 2007
Privately Held Independent Power Producer New York, New York Treasury Analyst
• Responsible for the daily monitoring of all bank account activity for the company.
• Supported Treasurer with bank account management, including opening & closing of accounts, updating account signatories and monitoring fees.
69 Morningside Drive • Westbury • New York • 11590 Telephone: 516-***-**** • Email: email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/stephen-kruk-82980524
• Ensured projects were sufficiently funded to meet operating needs while also managing bank account balances to capitalize potential investment opportunities.
• Collaborated with management to ensure timely compliance and delivery of all reporting requirements to 3rd parties under numerous financing/operating agreements.
• Assisted Treasurer and other members of the management team during the annual budget preparation & review process.
• Streamlined departmental operations through the use of several online banking services, including JPMorgan Access, U.S. Bank SinglePoint and BNY Mellon INFORM. EDUCATION
Adelphi University 2005 – 2007
Robert B. Willumstad School of Business
Garden City, New York
• Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with a Finance concentration
• Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business accredited institution Marist College 1998 – 2002
Poughkeepsie, New York
• Bachelor of Arts with a Public Relations Concentration o Spring 2002 - Internship with the Dutchess County Economic Development Corporation
• Psychology Minor
• Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
o Member since 2009